I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Hi ladies!
I just wanted to check in and share that I got another BFP this morning. I hope this one makes it, I'm having lots of cramping so I guess only time will tell. Trying to stay positive though :) I hope you are all healthy and happy and staying positive also!!

Whooop! Congrats Bluebird!! Keep us posted. I hope this is your nice, snuggly little bean you've been waiting for.

Yes bluebird!!! I've got everything crossed for you! If u need a positive group come to the January rainbow thread in pregnancy after a loss. We're all scared stiff!!!
I had a scan today measuring perfect at 7+1 :)
Good heart beat too.
Keep us posted bluebird x

Oh yay mlm!!! I'm so happy you got your BFP! Congrats! I took another test this morning and the line is super dark for 11dpo, I've never had a line that dark this early. Still have lots of cramping and was spotting yesterday though :/ I'm hoping its just a little IB

A dark line is a great sign bluebird! Yay! It seems like a lot of women get ib or light spotting early. Probably nothing to worry about.

Bluebird it's great you got a dark line so early. I'm sure this is your rainbow. It seems lots of people spot early on. Keep us posted- you too mlm, hope you're doing ok :)

Just wanted to update everyone. Sooo exciting seeing all these BFP's!!! Keep them coming!!

We had our anatomy scan yesterday. Baby looks great- actually 3 days ahead on growth, and has super long legs! And we found out we're team..... BLUE!!!
I think DH and I are a bit in shock but super excited! I told him this gives him a break from Disney Princesses :haha:

Congrats sophiasmom that's great news. You must feel relieved. And a boy too!!!
Hope everyone else ok x

Congrats sophiasmom! I am having a boy too, it will be our second boy as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->