I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

That's great news bluebird, really happy for you. Keep us posted and you know we'll want a pic!!!

My tests have stayed super faint over the last 3 days, I think I am having a chemical :( No AF yet, but I suspect she will show up in a day or 2.

Oh no bluebird. Really sorry. I hate when people say this- but I can't help it- it's a good sign that u ovulated and caught the egg.
I'm still crossing my fingers for you x

Oh no bluebird. Really sorry. I hate when people say this- but I can't help it- it's a good sign that u ovulated and caught the egg.
I'm still crossing my fingers for you x

Thanks :) I keep thinking that too. This is the first time since my MC that I have made it past 8 days in my LP. So hopefully things are at least getting back on track. And I still have a little bit of hope... 13 dpo today so maybe AF will stay away and those tests will get darker!! They are the cheapie ones from amazon so I really really hope they are just messing with me

I had those last time and they never really got dark for me. Had to take a digi to convince myself!

BB My internet cheapies didn't really show a change in darkness until after I missed AF. I don't think they are sensitive to showing the changes since there is less material, sponges, etc in them. FX for you!!

Thanks everyone for the FXing, I brought out the big guns this morning and took a FRER and BFP!! It's faint but there's definitely a pink line, I woke up my husband at 4:30 to confirm it :) So it's off to the doctor this afternoon for bloodwork, I hope this little guy sticks around!!

Yay bluebird!! FRERs are my favorite!! THey did really great at showing the line progression because you know I kept checking that like a maniac early on. Looking forward to a fabulous 9 months of updates from you!!

Yipee hurray!!! I'm so happy for u bluebird. Really hope I'm gonna join you soon!!!

I'm 6dpo- want to start poas but know its too soon! We went all out this month- opk's twice a day, smep, baby aspirin, extra bd'ing!!!
My early symptoms are- tired, sore boobs and peeing lots- prob imagining it but im trying to be more positive!!!

I'm 6dpo- want to start poas but know its too soon! We went all out this month- opk's twice a day, smep, baby aspirin, extra bd'ing!!!
My early symptoms are- tired, sore boobs and peeing lots- prob imagining it but im trying to be more positive!!!

Sounds promising, I hope this is your month!!! Keep us updated!

I had my bloodwork done this morning and am just waiting for the results. In the meantime my dr put me on progesterone pills but OMG I just went to the bathroom and I'm bleeding!!! It's not a a lot- just when I wiped and its mostly pink- but that is how my AF always starts. I know implantation bleeding can happen at 15 dpo but it has never happened to me before :( and with my history I just don't have a good feeling about this

The bleeding got heavier last night, I'm having a chemical. I'm totally numb, like I knew this was coming.

Oh bluebird I'm so sorry. That's just so cruel.
Thinking of you x

So sorry BB. :hugs: Let's hope this is a sign your body is getting back on track. You did catch the eggy, so your body got that much right. Many women (myself included) have BFPs with sticky beans soon after a chemical.

Did they check your progesterone levels? I know mine were low and I had to take it the first tri with this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->