i want morning sickness

3babesforme

Reaction score
i want some morning sickness, y'all. i want to feel that this baby is the real deal. i've been nauseous here and there but i want to be reassured!

i know i am crazy :wacko::flower:

It's crazy but I know how you feel. I haven't had any morning sickness. Jus extreme fatigue and occasional nausea. My boobs are starting to feel better this week too. Saw the baby at 6+6 and heard heartbeat on Doppler at 10+6. Can't wait to see the bean at the 12 week scan.

You're still early for morning sickness. Enjoy early pregnancy. My nurse and Doctor both said, stay away from horror stories and don't panic unless you have severe abdominal cramps and bleeding. Enjoy every day.

It's crazy but I know how you feel. I haven't had any morning sickness. Jus extreme fatigue and occasional nausea. My boobs are starting to feel better this week too. Saw the baby at 6+6 and heard heartbeat on Doppler at 10+6. Can't wait to see the bean at the 12 week scan.

You're still early for morning sickness. Enjoy early pregnancy. My nurse and Doctor both said, stay away from horror stories and don't panic unless you have severe abdominal cramps and bleeding. Enjoy every day.

yay for early scans! i saw my first baby around 6weeks 3 days, and second baby at 5weeks 5 days, it's amazing what you can see! i won't be seeing this one until 10 weeks :wacko:

hope your 12 week scan goes great!

I was like you at 4 weeks. Then it hit me. (I think around week 6) now I just want to feel normal again. Enjoy it while you can

I've had ms since 6 weeks and the first couple of days I was somewhat happy about it.... But the novelty where's off, I'm now 13 weeks and still can't eat a meal without the "after effects", I'm miserable :(

No. No you don't. Talk to me when you're on a cocktail of meds and still can't look after your child because you are throwing up 25x a day and can't mve your head because it makes you sick. Enjoy your pregnancy.

I just hit 6 weeks and I feel so ill. I haven't thrown up yet but boy do I feel like I'm going to. I didn't feel anything until this past weekend. Now it's everyday, all day nausea.

No you really don't. So many of us are so depressed and miserable with it I really wouldn't wish it on anybody. I hope you escape it i really do because for me it's been horrendous both times I've been pregnant.

Don't worry I feel the same. I'm dying for morning sickness!! With my son, I was terribly sick starting around 6-7weeks all day every day untill about 13 weeks. Studies show having ms reduces premature birth and miscarriage. It's well worth it in my eyes to have that daily reassurance, instead of worrying constantly. I'm 6 weeks today and all I have is super sore breasts and extreme fatigue. Can't make it through the day without a nap! Praying for no ringing sickness for is both ��

i want some morning sickness, y'all. i want to feel that this baby is the real deal. i've been nauseous here and there but i want to be reassured!

i know i am crazy :wacko::flower:

You may get it, you may not. I understand wanting symptoms to be reassured you're pregnant... but I sincerely hope for you that you don't get it. Also, you're a bit early to have it. It's just now hitting me hard, especially yesterday and last night for me, and I'm going on 6 weeks. Wish for fatigue, for pregnancy nose (insanely good sense of smell lots of pregnant women have) or intense orgasms instead :haha: A lot easier to deal with.

No you don't!!! Lol I was feeling the same as you about 1.5 weeks ago. I didn't feel pregnant and all and just wanted any symptoms to reassure. Now I am sick 24/7. Throwing up at least 6 times a day. I am now taking anti nausea meds. I don't enjoy food any more and just want to feel normal again. I am also completely exhausted! But I totally understand whatyou are saying. Enjoy feeling good now:)

I actually find this thread so offensive. As someone who suffers badly with hyperemesis and will be limiting the size of her family based on it, please don't wish it on yourself. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Maybe you should do some reading on the subject. Here's a brief overview from the charity Pregnancy Sickness Support:
Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy is very common. On average it affects 70-80% of pregnant women to a greater or lesser extent. Over 30% of women in paid employment need time off work due to NVP and 1 in 100-150 women will be admitted to hospital due to the severity of their condition. This extreme end of the nausea and vomiting spectrum is called Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which is a severe and potentially life threatening condition which can have a profound affect on the sufferers health and well being.

I actually find this thread so offensive. As someone who suffers badly with hyperemesis and will be limiting the size of her family based on it, please don't wish it on yourself. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Maybe you should do some reading on the subject. Here's a brief overview from the charity Pregnancy Sickness Support:
Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy is very common. On average it affects 70-80% of pregnant women to a greater or lesser extent. Over 30% of women in paid employment need time off work due to NVP and 1 in 100-150 women will be admitted to hospital due to the severity of their condition. This extreme end of the nausea and vomiting spectrum is called Hyperemesis Gravidarum, which is a severe and potentially life threatening condition which can have a profound affect on the sufferers health and well being.
If you find it offensive, then why did you click on the thread. It clearly states what it's about. I'm sorry your one of the few women that get the extreme end of morning sickness and my heart is with you. But there is no need to make others feel bad for thier desires. We need to support one another in our journey, not tear each other down. I suggest if don't have something nice to say, then don't say it at all.

If you find it offensive, then why did you click on the thread. It clearly states what it's about. I'm sorry your one of the few women that get the extreme end of morning sickness and my heart is with you. But there is no need to make others feel bad for thier desires. We need to support one another in our journey, not tear each other down. I suggest if don't have something nice to say, then don't say it at all.

Well I think it's click bait, of course I was intrigued and offended just like if you were anorexic and some dieter posted a thread title like "I wish I could starve myself", you almost can't help yourself.

U don't want morning sickness. It's horrific and can get so severe and put u in hospital on drips . Make the most of your lack of symptoms and enjoy it while u can , I was sick for 11 weeks and couldn't get out of bed , not nice . Hope u have a healthy pregnancy X

I think this thread is being taken a little out of context. I had no morning sickness at all with my first and worried the entire time so I understand what the OP was trying to say. She just wants some reassurance that everything is ok when you don't feel pregnant. On the other hand, I understand how some of you ladies would be offended. I had HG with my second and then again with this pregnancy. I had to be put on meds to help it or I wouldn't be able to function. I would be in bed all the time because it really was unrelenting 24/7 nausea and every time I would move, I felt like I could purge. It is very depressing and you just live day by day wondering when you'll finally feel like a human again.

That being said, OP you are still very early so morning sickness can still hit you yet! If I'm going to get it, I typically don't get it until between 5-7 weeks. Don't worry... I'm sure everything is fine :)

I can relate. I'm one of the "lucky" ones that doesn't get morning sickness. I'm on week 10 of pregnancy number 5, 3 children living, MC DD's twin and MC in Nov, and I have never once vomited because of pregnancy. I get fatigue and slightly sore breasts, but until that baby starts moving I worry, and everyone just assumes I'm feeling fine. I still get nausea and am dead tired, so I almost wish there were visible evidence so I could get some help. People don't think you can still feel badly unless you're puking your guts out.

I know it's hard for women who have severe morning sickness to hear about someone who doesn't have it, but each scenario isn't fun! It's not fun and as one poster pointed out, can be so severe that it dramatically affects her life, to have morning sickness in pregnancy, and it's not fun to be one of the smaller number of women who don't have it bad or never get it, since then they are always worrying if something is wrong with their pregnancy. I don't think anyone in this thread is trying to in any way be offensive and this forum should be a safe place where pregnant women can share their own unique challenges and fears and situations without someone else getting mad at them for having a situation that differs from their own. Let's try to be a little more compassionate with each other, we are all going through something and pregnancy can be challenging enough without a group you are posting in becoming hostile or becoming a place that you can no longer go for support. :hugs::hugs::hugs: My mother in law never had morning sickness at all with her four children while I on the other hand had moderate morning sickness not confined to the first trimester and would throw up in the second and third trimesters. Every woman is different and it's not bad for someone to wish they had the other scenario because after all, the grass is greener on the other side!

I suffer HG in my pregnancies too but don't find it offensive. I will likely complain once I start throwing my guts up, but it's reassuruing to me that things are progressing.

I was the exact same at 5 weeks, I wanted to have morning sickness just to make everything feel real but all I kept getting was the feeling of being hungover the only way I can describe it but then around 7 week the morning sickness hit I couldn't brush my teeth without wreching and being sick and it lasted up to 16 weeks it was horrible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->