I want to make a very big apology

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I've been neglecting BnB and feel awful for it.

You guys helped me through an awful almost 2 years ttc Ben, then the worst pregnancy ever. I'd never have got through any of it without you.:hugs:

But recently I've been so crap. I did have laptop problems for a couple of weeks, and because of that I could only manage about 2 minutes at a time on T'internet before I lost it, so just about managed to update my Facebook status. But that was fixed Thursday, and this is the first time I've come on here since.:blush:

I think of loads of you as genuine close friends, not just forum buddies, and I've just been so crap not keeping in touch. I just don't seem to have the time to come on any more. It's shocking how one extra kid can make my life so much busier. In fact, I'm going to have to nip off now as I've stuff in the oven and dinner is calling.

I just wanted to let you know that I really miss you all, and hopefully I'll be back on properly soon. Is that allowed? I won't be ignored when I come back will I?:blush::hugs::hugs:

Hey hun, lovely to hear from you :hugs:

Of course you won't be ignored :hugs:

xxx

Aww dont be daft hun, u have a 5 week old baby, im sure everyone understands that BnB isnt ur top priority at the moment. You dont have anything to apologise for, ur a busy mum with a newborn!
:hug:

:hugs: its lovely to see ya post again :) xx

:hugs: its lovely to see you honey, really understand how busy it is with a new baby, let alone one of 3! sending some big :hugs: x x

:hugs: I haven't been on much the last couple of weeks either, i've had so much work to do.

:hugs: huni don't beat yourself up, you've got a real life away from the internet hun and a gorgeous newborn to look after :hugs:

I've been neglecting BnB and feel awful for it.

You guys helped me through an awful almost 2 years ttc Ben, then the worst pregnancy ever. I'd never have got through any of it without you.:hugs:

But recently I've been so crap. I did have laptop problems for a couple of weeks, and because of that I could only manage about 2 minutes at a time on T'internet before I lost it, so just about managed to update my Facebook status. But that was fixed Thursday, and this is the first time I've come on here since.:blush:

I think of loads of you as genuine close friends, not just forum buddies, and I've just been so crap not keeping in touch. I just don't seem to have the time to come on any more. It's shocking how one extra kid can make my life so much busier. In fact, I'm going to have to nip off now as I've stuff in the oven and dinner is calling.

I just wanted to let you know that I really miss you all, and hopefully I'll be back on properly soon. Is that allowed? I won't be ignored when I come back will I?:blush::hugs::hugs:
  • Darling I haven't read through all, so dunno if you said owt after this but of course u wont be ignored you atre as much a part if b'n'b as the b and the B :lol:(bit pissed)

Darling I haven't read through all, so dunno if you said owt after this but of course u wont be ignored you atre as much a part if b'n'b as the b and the B :lol:(bit pissed)

I can always count on you to cheer me up Jo!! :rofl::hugs:

you're allowed to have a break every now and then....take all the time you need!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->