I want to pop !

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I can't tell if I've popped yet really due to having a pot belly before pregnancy and bloating after I eat anyway (sometimes after eating I could look 5/6 months gone before) lol
But I really want to start showing already !
Only because I want to start taking pics :)

I'm 16 weeks today (with #2) and I think I'm finally starting to look a bit more pregnant. I agree it will be nice to be past the chunky stage and into the actually looking pregnant part.

Well ladies I am 20 weeks tomorrow and this is me...! So you can imagine my frustration. I was the same with my son and I did eventually pop and end up HUGE but I can't remember when exactly. I know it was after 20 weeks though because I was still invisibly pregnant at my scan. I'm desperate to get a bump, thought I would do by now. If I lie flat on my back you can see my uterus shape, especially with a full bladder, but it's about how big I see ladies bumps are on here when they're 15-16 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 35
Start taking pics anyway though! Just do a week by week progression, even if nothing changes yet. When you look back at the pics they'll be a true reflection of your pregnancy belly after all :)

I know with my son I didn't really feel like I looked pregnant until 24-26 ish weeks. I know by 32 weeks I had a good baby belly going on though.

I definitely agree with taking pictures now. It is probably easier to see progression that way as well.

Thanks girls

And WOW talia, you're tiny for 20 weeks

I can't tell if I've popped yet really due to having a pot belly before pregnancy and bloating after I eat anyway (sometimes after eating I could look 5/6 months gone before) lol

I am only four weeks along but having the bloat going on too. By late afternoon I sometimes look and feel like I'm hiding a basketball under my shirt. I am also already a lot more "bottom heavy" I would call it than I can recall from my last pregnancy.

I am only four weeks along but having the bloat going on too. By late afternoon I sometimes look and feel like I'm hiding a basketball under my shirt. I am also already a lot more "bottom heavy" I would call it than I can recall from my last pregnancy.

Me too almost immediately felt bottom heavy (so much so I had to stop wearing jeans to work) when I found out I was pregnant but that feeling soon subsided for me and now back in my normal jeans,
Well now I bought maternity ones(under bump) as I'm bloating after eating(I'm eating double what I used to lol) and if I suck in my belly then I have this most tiny bump left whereas before it was flat, so I'm taking that as a bump
But I want to actual pop now lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->