i want to try again he doesnt :/

dollydimples1

Reaction score
its my second m/c in 5 months 1st in december 2010 at almost 8 weeks and then 6 weeks ago i miscarried again in april 2011 at 12 weeks, i want so much to try again for another baby but my partner doesnt want to. i feel awful pressuring him but i feel so empty as tho something is missing and i just want it back :s

I'm sorry you're going through this! My DH and I went through a period where he was trying to decide what he wanted to do after MC1 and I knew that nothing would make me feel better but a new pregnancy to help me deal with the pain of losing that one. Once he understood how I felt and we had some good discussions about the future of our family, things got much better. It's not about pressure, just trying to get on the same page about what you both want. It may be as simple as him worrying about you and also his sadness at losing these pregnancies. Now that I'm on Clomid and Progesterone, and they make me feel kinda crappy, DH has said that he can't wait until I can get back to normal. The benefits outweigh the risks, but we're both looking forward to the end of this phase of TTC.

I hope the two of you can have a heart-to-heart and figure out what you both want in the future. It's hard when you haven't yet hashed out the details. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->