I was sooooo mad....

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Went to the retail park to go to boots for stuff for chloe's cold. She was screaming in the car and both the parent spaces were taken (yes they only have 2!) so I parked in the disabled space next to them- there were 18 empty.

Came out and had a bloody ticket so I phoned them ready to go mad. The woman asked me what the stated reason on the ticket is- theres a list and tick boxes. The prat that issued it hadn't ticked one so, apparently, the ticket is invalid I just have to post them the ticket to prove it.

I'me still mad, they need more than 2 baby spaces, but at least I don't have to pay £50

I hear ya its the same here we dont have many family parkings and most of the time its old grannies parking in them lol I get so dam mad

couldn't agree more honey, so glad you didn't have to pay though x

OMG this pisses me off to the amount of people that park in the parent and child places with no children or children that are 10!!!!

its not on gladu dont have to pay x

Don't blame you for being pissed off, thats ridiculous!

take a photo copy incase it "gets lost" in the post

how ridiculous only 2 spaces yeh make sure u copy it before u send it off

my friend saw that i'd put about it on facebook, shes the editor of the local paper and wants to do a story on the fact that parents risk fines cos theres not enough spaces! I think thats a result!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->