I will be high risk!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I've just had my midwife around to check that I was all ok and she's told me because Beau was stillborn if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again I will be classed as high risk. I'm a bit shocked really as we already have 2 healthy children. I suppose it's good that I'll be more closely monitored but I was just a bit suprised.

:hugs:

Ive heart probs so i get more scans and im glad as im a worrier! Its a bit more resassuring i think

Hope all goes well this time

That surprises me too! How are you doing hon? :hugs:

That surprises me too! How are you doing hon? :hugs:

I'm not too bad thanks. I have my down days but I know I've got to keep going for our kids. I'm just looking forward to ttcing again now. How are you?

:hugs: Snowball, surprised to hear they are classifying you as high risk but at least you'll be monitored extra closely when you get pregnant again

Like Vickie said, you will be in very good hands once you get pregnant again. Take care, and good luck when you TTC. :hug:

Looks like you will be in good hands next time. Glad to hear you sounding so positive your an inspiration to us all hun.

:hug:

Hey Darling,

Maybe they mean that you will just need to be monitored more - just in case and then maybe they can pick up things quicker to prevent any issues. Sometimes medical ppl say things pretty clinically which we can take the wrong way (especially if we are sensitive to the issue). I made sure with my Pscychiatrist to speak in lay person terms and explain things (I explained my anxiety and asked to be supported more)

Good luck hon

hey im high risk due to a still birth, when (not if) you get pregnant again you will have an early scan, early midwife booking in and then at around 13 weeks youll be put under a consultant. its nothing to worry about. i feel much more supported this time around, i think all pregnant women should be looked after like this.

take care

:hug: girl, im also a high risk patient, due to my stilborn baby, it doesn't mean anything can go wrong next time round, gyni told me it's just so he can make sure i carry full term next and when i have a problem i can see him straight away... With all my TTc problems so far, i can phone him now and get an appointment before the end of the working day....

Nothing to worry about:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"