I will get a BFP by valentines day!

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
Setting my mind to it! I believe in my heart I will by valentines day! I'm going to say it everyday 'I will get a BFP by valentines day! My heart and mind is set on it. <3 <3 And if not by valentines, then by Mother's Day! But I want nothing more than to take a pregnancy test, get a :BFP: wrap it up in a gift box, and present it to my boyfriend as a valentines present! I swear we will be the happiest people in the world to receive this blessing! Time to exercise, use pre seed, and relax my mind cause I'm going to be a mommy soon, 2014 is my year, I'm claiming it!

Love this! My boyfriend and I have been off and on TTC for 3 years, actively for the past 1.5 years every month. We did have early early MC a year ago. We just went to infertility doc Nov 1st, I had HSG done found out I had a polyp in my uterus lining just had surgery to get it removed. Now doc believes I will get pregnant fast. I'm so excited thinking that I will be having a baby this coming year. I am worried of being let down but my excitement now is through the roof! I'm only 20 turning 21 next week so I never expected to have such a hard time. :( but I'm so excited I can't wait to suprise by babe with two lines on that test :)

Hopefully things go your way now! My best of wishes are sent your way! Claim 2014 as your year also :) You'll get you BFP soon, nothing is in your way now, you have every right to be excited!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->