I will NOT POAS... until 9DPO!!!

Junebug_CJ

Maman to Zoë and Zach
Reaction score
After a couple of evaps at 6DPO last cycle which just lead to some confusion, I have resolved to wait until 9DPO to POAS. This is soooo hard for me! Also hard: NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh I'm not sure if I can last until Saturday :dohh:

Anyone else need to put an auto-repeat voice in their heads "I will NOT POAS, I will NOT POAS, I will NOT POAS"?

After a couple of evaps at 6DPO last cycle which just lead to some confusion, I have resolved to wait until 9DPO to POAS. This is soooo hard for me! Also hard: NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh I'm not sure if I can last until Saturday :dohh:

Anyone else need to put an auto-repeat voice in their heads "I will NOT POAS, I will NOT POAS, I will NOT POAS"?

Good luck with that one! :haha:

I can tell you off if you start symptom spotting.............:trouble::trouble:

I'm trying REALLY hard DMom :blush:
Ceb you scare me :argh:

Video? Tell me more!

I did put down in the August thread to test on the 13th, but I doubt I will make it that long. In fact, I think I'm having pregnancy symptoms right now (my projected o date from FF is 7.28 - it must be time to test!)

Stay strong Junebug!!! ](*,) I know it's frustrating, but you know it makes sense!!! :flower:

I've found a trick! Whenever I feel the urge to POAS, I simply repeat "it will be negative" over and over until the urge passes :haha:

Good luck Junebug I was going to do the same but caved today at 8! :dohh:

buy some popsicle sticks, write BFN on one end and pee on the other. You will get the same answer and it will be cheaper than buying real tests. BUT it will help with your desire to POAS before you should

:rofl:

:rofl: Terri that's a GREAT idea!!!!
(BTW I caved :blush: At least they are ICs so dirt cheap!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->