I will stalk your chart! - Ask questions here

Yeh but not quite there yet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2
missbx - Yay for temp spike! Thats great news, hopefully it stays up!

rachy - So sorry she got ya :( BUT... you had a nice long LP this month, which is great! Means your body is in working order, am I right? Are you going to try anything new this cycle?

bbw - Yea big temp drop :( Sorry to see it. Gotta keep our heads up though, but I know how much it sucks. Its never awesome seeing that drop.

20years - patiently waiting for your O :p When does it generally happen?

girly - Wow! Are your cycles normally that long? I think sometimes our bodies just say "MEH" lol... so frustrating.

brunette - If you go to the 'share' option on your chart, there will be a link under bbcode (for message boards) that says thumbnail... that is the one I used, and it stays current. Much easier to chart stalk with it in your siggy!

If I remember (bad memory right now!) I will post your chart links into the first post. Let me know if you want it posted there and I will certainly try my best! That way everyones is in the same place.

As promised, here is my weird chart from the cycle I got pregnant. Note the blue line for O date, and how the first 5/6 temps after O are under the cover line! I know I O'd that day because a) I felt O pains, b) judging by my cm, and c) the fact that, if I had kept FFs original date, I would have gotten my bfp at 4/5 dpo, which is basically impossible :) Just a little food for thought. Also, note the massive dip to the cover line at 9dpo... weird!

Thankyou :) I think I will get a solid line in the morning :) x

I have no idea what my chart is doing. Is it looking right? Was a roasting hot night last night so definitely expected a rise!

My temp dropped this morning at 9dpo :( :( it usually stays up til 12dpo then af comes at 13dpo

Boo to AF! On to the next cycle. I will keep stalking your chart <3

brunette - temps are looking good towards O :D

missbx - looks like you Od?? Did you get a solid line?

hope - its a pretty small drop and still way above the cover line. Lets see how it looks tomorrow!

PS, I have your links in the first post now as well, if anyone else feels like stalking :p

Woke up to a drop this morning! Guessing that's a good sign :)

I'm worried my temps aren't that accurate as I've been tossing and turning every night from about 4am then taking my temperature at 6.30am.

Boo to AF! On to the next cycle. I will keep stalking your chart <3

brunette - temps are looking good towards O :D

missbx - looks like you Od?? Did you get a solid line?

hope - its a pretty small drop and still way above the cover line. Lets see how it looks tomorrow!
Im thinking about not temping this cycle its too much stress

What are people's opinions on only temping until ovulation confirmation?

I don't see why not :)

I've done another ovulation test and it was negative again. Fertility Friend thinks I will ovulate Thursday so hoping I will get my positive tomorrow!

BBW - sometimes its good to take a break :)

hope - I think not temping after O could be a great thing! I never had that self control myself, but it's a nice way to just relax afterwards. I would wait till 3 high temps to confirm it though, or when FF gives you your crosshairs <3

brunette - are the lines getting darker? I could always see the lead in to my + on opks, which was always nice!

hope - I think not temping after O could be a great thing! I never had that self control myself, but it's a nice way to just relax afterwards. I would wait till 3 high temps to confirm it though, or when FF gives you your crosshairs <3

brunette - are the lines getting darker? I could always see the lead in to my + on opks, which was always nice!
I still want to try SMEP but I think temping is too much work

Lol, it is a lot of work... I kind of saw it as an ongoing science experiment, especially with the opks as well :p

No they haven't been. Strange. Ill keep trying!

This is today's. it's definitely darker but is it dark enough?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
This is today's. it's definitely darker but is it dark enough?

You will know the first time using them is anoying - but YOU will see a huge difference and then you'll say ( just like i did months ago) WOW there you are.

I am in the same boat at the moment pee'd on my first one again last night. I also wanted to tell you your not supose to use your first morning pee. It's to be your between 11am - 3 pm with a minimal amount of liquid consumed.

Happy peeing. ;)

brunettebimbo thats not positive yet hun. opk's are frustrating but as above poster said when its positive you will notice a massive difference :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->