I will stalk your chart! - Ask questions here

Hey Everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day. well me and my DH have been trying to plan our vow renewal for next year. Next year we will have been married 5 years. So we were going to renew our vows on a cruise but then thought if we have a baby we cant take the baby on the cruise. So we are still thinking on what we will do maybe a family Vacation? My cousin came from Louisiana to visit. she just had a baby in December and she bought her baby and just being able to hold her baby and watch him made me realize how much I really want a baby. It has made me want to focus on losing more weight and going back to the gym. I really hope to get my BFP soon

Thats great news!! Congrats Aleeah :D

brunette - maybe O is just chillaxing a little more than usual this month.

20years, bring on the O :D

:shrug: What happened there, My temp didnt' dip, it just jumped.... and not very high. I havent' pee'd on a stick yet today, - I no longer NEED sex, still going to do it for good measure, but did i really O yesterday?

I've been to the doctors today about my dizziness. She diagnosed me with labyrinthitis. I'm guessing this can effect my BBT?

I don't think it will but you should ask next time your in.

I've found on FF that it can affect you temperature so I'm not sure how to interpret my chart now!

I would grab more OPK's and start them again, I would also keep temping, just becuause it messed up someone else's temps doesn't mean it will happen to you. I would use the OPK's to see where you get your surge, you should O within the week of getting a positive. You may still see a spike, I know this sucks and is something very bitter to have to do, but at least if you use the OPK's and keep temping you will know that you at least got the surge, and now it's jsut a waiting game with your tempreture.

Sorry honey, let me know how it goes. Today is the second ++ OPK surgue I got, I'm wondering if i will get another one tomorrow. or if I just O'd yesterday. This can be soo frustarating. :hugs: and chin up

BBW - I am rooting for you :) I want it to happen for you. What all have you tried so far? And how long? Maybe I can suggest some stuff, I did a fair amount of research on ttc

20 years - Mine did that sometimes as well, there does not always need to be a dip. If its higher next temp I would say O happened yesterday or today... Hope its up tomorrow!

brunette - I agree, use opks as well. Not sure how much temps would be affected, but its worth to have that back up to really understand whats happening. Maybe after a while you will be able to tell when you O simply by body signs!

BBW - I am rooting for you :) I want it to happen for you. What all have you tried so far? And how long? Maybe I can suggest some stuff, I did a fair amount of research on ttc

20 years - Mine did that sometimes as well, there does not always need to be a dip. If its higher next temp I would say O happened yesterday or today... Hope its up tomorrow!

brunette - I agree, use opks as well. Not sure how much temps would be affected, but its worth to have that back up to really understand whats happening. Maybe after a while you will be able to tell when you O simply by body signs!
Thank you! The first few cycles we just tried to bD when I got a positive OPK.. the last Cycle i tried SMEP we missed a couple days. This cycle I am trying Evening Primrose OIl for my CM I am also trying B complex to lengthen my LP. I plan to try SMEP again this cycle I am also going to look into soft cups.

Thank you! The first few cycles we just tried to bD when I got a positive OPK.. the last Cycle i tried SMEP we missed a couple days. This cycle I am trying Evening Primrose OIl for my CM I am also trying B complex to lengthen my LP. I plan to try SMEP again this cycle I am also going to look into soft cups.

I've used the evening Primrose oil, just so you know your bowels will become very lose. :D I have IBS and this helps alot. Also make sure that it's ok to take for the whole month, i do belive that it acts like a castor oil once you conceive. ( so careful) anyhow cheering you on. :happydance:

Negative OPK again. I only have 1 left. I refuse to buy more. I never got a positive before having my son either.

I've used the evening Primrose oil, just so you know your bowels will become very lose. :D I have IBS and this helps alot. Also make sure that it's ok to take for the whole month, i do belive that it acts like a castor oil once you conceive. ( so careful) anyhow cheering you on. :happydance:
I really hope it helps too. Im more than ready for my BFP

should I keep temping? I ask because on 3-4 days a week i wake up at 5 to go to the gym and the rest of the week I wake up at 7

BBW, I would maybe set your alarm for 5 then just take the temp and go back to sleep? I don't think it would make a huge difference, but I know they are pretty keen on taking temps at the same time everyday.

Oddly enough, I tried Geritol before I got pregnant! Google it... it's kind of an old wives tale, as its a multi vitamin for old people. But the unofficial slogan is "a baby in every bottle." Everything I read online said to take the liquid, but I ended up accidentally getting just the pills. I think I was only taking it a month or two before my bfp :p

I also took melatonin almost every night during the cycle I got pregnant... I googled that too and there is some natter about it helping fertility. I have no idea how, but who knows. Those plus the B complex (and raising my hips in air after dtd!) are what I had going on the cycle I got pregnant :p

What the heck is going on with my temps this cycle? is it because we are having a heatwave in the uk :dohh:

Mine are a mess too! I think I'm gonna stop because its stressing me out!

What the heck is going on with my temps this cycle? is it because we are having a heatwave in the uk :dohh:

I looked at your other chart, and you had a rise and a dip on the same days last month, maybe just not as BIG of a jump, still a jump though, if that makes you feel any better. :flower:

I found when I had only 1 drink on 1 night that my temp shot through the roof. I was like holy cow!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->