I will stalk your chart! - Ask questions here

I've just done another and it's even lighter! Lol

Well maybe tomorrow, I know mine looked like it really wanted to jump out at me today, but then didn't. although i am not supose to O until the 14th my cycle is a 25-26 day cycle, so i should even see a surge until the 12th at the earliest.

I'm using the OPK's just incase my body deceides to be dumb this month and O early. :wacko:

I'm going to catch that surge damit!!! :haha:

Anyhow keep going... sigh, all i can say is at least im picking them up in the states, cause in canada there almost 30.00 for 7. They are less than half that here. :winkwink:

It could also be lighter because of the liquids you have in your system. Always best to use first pee of the morning :p Some brands are waaaay better than others as well. I was a fun of a company over here called Atron (I think lol). It was an internet cheapie company, got them off ebay... after trying a few different brands I found that one for me was always more sensitive. Try looking at the opk gallery on this site for some comparison :D

Oh, and 20years, I have managed to find really cheap ones on ebay with free shipping. That Atron company, for example, is based in bc so free shipping. I cannot for the life of me find those tests now, but I am seeing some as cheap as 12 bucks for 60 ovulation tests and 30 pregnancy tests! Yipes thats cheap!

I've had a moment of upset today!

I wiped and had brown blood. I've put a pad on and there isn't anything on it. It's brown when I wipe. Is that classed as spotting or bleeding?

Hello Ladies,

I've only started temping recently and I had a natural miscarriage 8 weeks ago, I haven't had AF at all since m/c. I definitely ovulated at the begining of this month and was keeping everything crossed to see an implantation dip (we got the go ahead to try straight away), am I going to be out this month?? My chart looks crazy to me!!! And when should I (dare I say it...) test?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4548b0

Thank you all for help, you're helping keep me sane!! :wacko:

xxx

Hey tekkitten I think I may have got a faint positive what do you think? x
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...update-afternoon-test-even-darker-8dpo-3.html

brunette, just jot it down as spotting.... Apparently you can spot around O, did you know that?? I wonder if that's what it is for you...

Hi Alleah! Welcome :D I am sorry to hear about your MC, that's how I came to chart myself. Have you tested with a hpt to make sure all the hcg is out of your system? It looks like you have, but I just wanted to clarify :) I had a positive opk during my first cycle afterwards, but didn't ovulate. It's sort of 50/50 that you will. Anywho, with that said, your temps look really great! I would say at the very least you ovulated about a week ago. I would say if AF doesn't show up for you in the next week to test then :) I assume you are trying, yea?4

missbx - I just replied, I think I can see something in the second one! But those tests are nasty... for sure take a FRER in a few days!

brunette, just jot it down as spotting.... Apparently you can spot around O, did you know that?? I wonder if that's what it is for you...

Hi Alleah! Welcome :D I am sorry to hear about your MC, that's how I came to chart myself. Have you tested with a hpt to make sure all the hcg is out of your system? It looks like you have, but I just wanted to clarify :) I had a positive opk during my first cycle afterwards, but didn't ovulate. It's sort of 50/50 that you will. Anywho, with that said, your temps look really great! I would say at the very least you ovulated about a week ago. I would say if AF doesn't show up for you in the next week to test then :) I assume you are trying, yea?4

missbx - I just replied, I think I can see something in the second one! But those tests are nasty... for sure take a FRER in a few days!

Thank you so much for replying.

Yes tested 100% negative 2 weeks before FF said I ovulated, so I guess it took 5 weeks for the HCG to leave my system. I hope I'm one of the 50% that has [-o< ovulated.

Temps are ok, was sad not to see an implantation dip but just realised that's not always a sign and I had no implantation bleeding with the other BFP's so I guess no reason why I'd have some this time. We're definitely trying! I got the go ahead after m/c from my doctor straight away and it was tough but we started as soon as the bleeding stopped. I'm currently at 9 dpo and before the m/c my cycles were textbook 28 days, how many dpo do you think I should test?

Thanks for all your help xx

Hey what do you think of my chart? My temps are down x

Aleeah - Your right, implantation dip is not a concrete sign! I think only something like 30% of pregnancy charts have them so not reliable at all. I think if you go based on FF O date testing 14dpo as they generally say. Although I was a complete POASaholic, and I had tonnes of ICs, so I would start testing from 7dpo until AF :lol: Then month I got my + however I tested at 10dpo. I'm just wondering if you Od when FF says you did, or if you Od a couple days later... it's hard to tell, so I wouldnt think testing early would be all that effective.

Missbx - Not sure what to think of that! Its not really too big of a dip on its own, I think we just have to wait for tomorrow and see if it keeps going down or goes back up.

How are the other ladies doing?

Spotting has stopped :) Had nothing today so pretty certain it's not AF!

Woop, good to hear ladies :D brunette, that may have just been ovulation bleeding maybe, have you done anymore opks...

Yeh they were negative so I've given up with them! :lol: My temperature has dipped again??

I got my first positive OPK today, - :D it was a day late but better late then never. :D

Hopefully I get my pre O dip tomorrow morning, and then the next day shooting through the roof.

Aleeah - Your right, implantation dip is not a concrete sign! I think only something like 30% of pregnancy charts have them so not reliable at all. I think if you go based on FF O date testing 14dpo as they generally say. Although I was a complete POASaholic, and I had tonnes of ICs, so I would start testing from 7dpo until AF :lol: Then month I got my + however I tested at 10dpo. I'm just wondering if you Od when FF says you did, or if you Od a couple days later... it's hard to tell, so I wouldnt think testing early would be all that effective.

Missbx - Not sure what to think of that! Its not really too big of a dip on its own, I think we just have to wait for tomorrow and see if it keeps going down or goes back up.

How are the other ladies doing?

Thank you for looking at my chart. I really wasn't going to pee on a stick until at least tomorrow but I had a tonne of tests lying around and thought I'd give it a go and.... got my :bfp:!! I was only 10dpo so it's not really dark yet but no denying it's there. So you were right, no implantation dip didn't mean I was out. Very cautious at the moment, as miscarried at 8 weeks 9 weeks ago and haven't had AF in between, fingers crossed this is my rainbow baby.

Good luck to everyone, fingers crossed this is the month we all get our BFPs xxx

Thats great news!! Congrats Aleeah :D

brunette - maybe O is just chillaxing a little more than usual this month.

20years, bring on the O :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"