I wish......

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
........this weather would bog off now, my winter wardrobe is ready to rock n roll!!! I want to wear jumpers and tights and boots and cardigans, not bloody summer tops!!

That is all :xmas12:

Omg i'm thinking exactly the same thing! i keep checking the weather but its still in the 20s. Bugger off summer!! Im hoping for a COLD, SNOWY winter this year!! xx

Me too!!!! Roll on cold winter evenings, snuggly pyjamas and cozy times!

I know. It's the middle of September!! We lit the fire last weekend and had to open all the windows and wear shorts it was so hot lol

Yep can't wait for it to be dark at like 5 get into my pj's straight after tea, light some candles and snuggle on the sofa with a blanket!! Mrs R, I wish I had a real fire but we only have an electric one :-(

Its annoying here. Keeps switching through the day from cold to hot to cold lol Don't know what to wear.

That's what's getting in my nerves not knowing what to wear, a bit cold here today but I bet it heats up if I get changed!!

it's getting on my nerves i want cold snuggly weather!!

Nooooo I don't want the cold yet!

I'm the opposite. I'd be perfectly happy with a warm, sunny Christmas. :D I hate the cold, hate driving in the snow and hate my heating bill come the winter months.

I admit to liking fall but once that snow starts falling the chill loses the novelty for me.

I like the warm weather but I have definitely bad enough of it now that it's September. I really hope it gets a bit colder soon; it's so nice to snuggle in a duvet on a cold evening.

Mornings here have been cold but then it's boiling again by lunchtime lol xx

Yep same here Lucy, so I need a jumper in the morning then a bloody vest top by dinner time!!

Me too! I collected all my onesies, jumpers, boots and coat from my mum's house. I want to wear them! :brat:

Todays the first day its not been sunny by lunch time. It over cast, but still doesn't feel cold yet.

It was 22 in my car temp before!! Looks like it is going to go cooler after the weekend fingers crossed x

The last two days have been SO hot! I thought I was going to get sunburnt at the park earlier!

Bloody boiling today!! Not feeling festive at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"