I wish......

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's quite miserable here today grey, wouldnt say it was cold though

Same here just cloudy and grey but not cold. Apparently according to bbc weather it is going down to 17 next week lol, at least it is heading in the right direction!!

Well finally got my wish, was 8degrees here this morning, was freezing and I loved it lol, heating up now but hey ho can't have everything :cold:

it was quite chilly here this morning but it's sunny now wish it would go!

It is warm outside in the sun but my house is still quite cool and outside in the shade it is cold I think x

-7 degrees Celsius here this morning with a lovely frost on the ground and warmest temp today was 6 degrees Celsius. Oh and we had our first snow yesterday morning! :) love it! We are 150 miles north of the Arctic circle though :)

-7 degrees Celsius here this morning with a lovely frost on the ground and warmest temp today was 6 degrees Celsius. Oh and we had our first snow yesterday morning! :) love it! We are 150 miles north of the Arctic circle though :)

Making me jealous!! :haha:

I'm moving to your house:friends:

I reckon summer is defo over have sorted all the kids drawers out got rid of the summer stuff and filled with jumpers and winter outfits

It is almost october. Then again I've heard we will get a indian summer, its going to get hot again and still be hot into november! how true it is only time will tell

I'm still moaning! 21 degrees most days this week where I am. Which is madness for October! I would give anything for a lovely day of 14/15 degrees - a nice snug cardi and a scarf.

I have put all of my DD's romper suits in storage though lol, summer is over whether the temperature likes it or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"