Ice skating?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
My 3 year old is really excited about the outdoor skating rink that's opening in December near us, and I really want to take him. Do you think I'd be safe to if I'm really careful? I'll be helping Micah so staying by the edge ans not skating off at speed or anything. I've not been in years but I wasn't bad last time, I used to take kids with autism skating every Christmas.

OH says I can stay in the side and he'll take him but selfishly I really want to go on the ice!! Is it a big no no?

I wouldn't. It's not just about you being careful- what if someone else crashed into you and sent you flying? Not worth the risk imo

It's so hard, but I probably wouldn't either. We have booked an indoor trampoline place for Madis birthday 1st December, and I'm gutted that I can't do that either.

Eh I would Say no darlin, if anything should happen you wouldn't forgive yourself so I'd say better safe than sorry xx

I personally wouldn't, especially if there's someone else able to do it.
We took our little one to the fair last night, I looooove rides, but I didn't go on any. My partner took little one on the rides and I took photos whilst eating the hugest hot dog with onions I could find 😂 Haha, there's always a plus to standing on the side lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->