ICSI/IVF buddy June 2014?

My bump already shocking lol...

Attachments

• IMG_2014111254879.jpg
    IMG_2014111254879.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
That's an amazing pic T4B! Fabulous bump containing your little one! <3

I've had a bit of a meltdown tonight, there's a girl on another thread i've been posting on for this Oct/Nov ivf that got her amazing bfp today which is fabulous news and I'm so so happy for her but her OTD is exactly the same as mine and our embies were exactly same 'age' (although hers were a blasto FET). I've been so so positive and full of hope and faith throughout this cycle, a wave of sadness just hit me that this cycle might be our third to fail. I hate myself for feeling any kind of negativity and feel like I'm letting myself and our embryos down. I know it's still really early for a bfp but I feel the pressure to see those lines tomorrow morning now or I'll be convinced it's all over :cry:

Thanks jungle looks brilliant Xxx yay....

I also had a 6 day blasto and mine only showed up 10days after transfer and it was extremely faint.. Everyone is so completely different. I am too like you, I was on another thread and a girl got an early BFP and I was disheartened also.. Its natural to feel like that. Unfortunately although that girl got a bfp along with another girl they both had heavy bleeds which then ended in BFN.. The world and science is a funny thing (not funny to lose a little embie) but it is a cruel thing to face...
You need to get back into ur positive mode again, your having symptoms also so keep up ur good work Xxx
Now have u tested everyday?? HCG is still in ur system not in that other girl as she had FET they are both completely different scenarios you are both in... Some are early testers some are late...
I overthought a lot on this forum. Its like an impulse reading everything. You still have a pretty big chance, words of wisdom for u today....... Your best egg and ur other halves best sperm were chosen for this journey, checked monitored and washed then prepared for this amazing journey. Who can possible say that ??

Thanks for the boost hun, you're amazing :friends:

What you've said is full of logic and sound reasoning. I needed that to overtake my irrationality!

I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep, i feel exhausted. I'm back to work for 2days tomorrow/friday before having monday off for the test

nitenite hun, sleep well xxxx

Glad it helped a little hun. I'd say stay away from reading other forums until ur otd. Its hard but if u cud do it u can too x x
Keep telling urself that ur happy with ur life and ur journey ahead. You haven't that long to wait either xx yay for u..
You have a great sleep and enjoy ur dreams hun. Its all ahead of u for reality z x x zzzz nite hun

Great bump t4b!!
Jungle don't get discouraged, women get bfps at all different times, some early, some late. And also don't worry about feeling negative, it's not going to hurt anything and you are human, it's going to happen. Hang in there, when is otd?

Tanks lanet delightex with my bump.

Jungle this will fly by...
X xx xx

Hi girls, well I had a meltdown at work and had to be sent home :cry: my test this morning is whiter than white. I know I need to pick myself up and keep the faith but I'm subconsciously already planning for what to do in the event of bfn sticking around and it just makes me more upset because we can do nothing but work our arses off to pay off the ivf debt that we've run up of nearly £10000 before we can even think about trying again which seems to far away to even be realistic. So sorry to rant and put negativity on the thread girls, I'm just exhausted, I hardly slept last night and just feel so so emotionally drained. I hope you're both ok xxxx

Jungle hope u feel better soon. Your on a rollercoaster and its moral to get over anxious. As lanet said your only human!!
Its getting closer to OTD and that's what had you nervous and all the threads on here, don't particularly help x
My tests were all WHITER THAN WHITE I'd read all about early testers, late testers, and stressed out, cried and cried and felt worse for wear. I suffered anxiety and over thought everything. I was convinced it didn't work and that's why I got hooked on testing.. I bought a double pack in poundworld (they work) and when you look at my scenario I was 10days in with a 6 day emmbie so that was officially 16 days really and it was faint. Even when I was two weeks after the official testing I still worried because my test was faint all the time except for clear blue digi. I hope it gives u a glimmer of hope.
You need today to relax, have a warm shower, watch a box set and really believe in yourself. Look back last week when you felt good and full of hope x If it makes you feel any better to test every day then get those cheap tests because they seriously show faint lines. What day transfer where u hun??

Thanks hun :hugs: today I'm 8dp2dt. Your stories about early testing and seeing bfn really are helping me stay positive. I'm not out of the game yet am I?

I'm sitting down now in my jimjams, a decaff cuppa and downton abbey box set and feel much calmer

what are you up to today hun? xxxx

So ur really only 10days hun. Still a couple of days left too... I can also understand why my clinic tells couples to test on day 16 as it gives that extra time.....
So u are DEFO-NIT-ELY still on ur wonderful journey.. Sure when you think about it my official test was suppose to be day 16+6day emmbie which actually makes 22 days pregnant.. My first faint line was really day 16 =10+6 so its madness that it took that length...
Glad ur trying ur best to relax as much as u can, I know how hard to can be.. Was like that a few wks ago ..
I'm also finally in my pjs too, watching criminal minds and then greys anatomy. Love catching up on me programme..
Reason I'm home is because there's a case of the Mumps in college and not sure if I've got the vaccine against it.. I was born in the 80's when some parents refused certain vaccines.. Its been crazy trying to find out. Contacted my clinic to see if they'd tested for immunisation, then called the maternity hospital who advised to contact my GP who then advised to contact my health center where the vaccine was issued. They them gave me a number to call, no answer so called the HSE info line and they gave me another number, got thru and the girl gave me an email address... So now its a waiting game .. Absolutely ridiculous haha .. Was out in that terrible weather, went shops and got drowned'd. What a lovely Thursday haha.

What a nightmare, better to be safe than sorry. I was born in 1984 and was one of the first to have the MMR (measles mumps and rubella) vaccine in around 1988 when it was introduced by nhs (according to my mum who's obviously got a fab memory!)

xxxx

Oh the mammy's do be great. She has a list of when I was sick as a child, broken leg etc but nothing about vaccines lol. Thought the doctor would have it but he died, not sure if my file was transferred but my doctors secretary's are crap. My mam said I got a 2n1 but then schools gave injections too.. Never thought I'd be in this predicament lol. But ur right better to be safe than sorry...
So I take it your 30 now hun, I only turned 31 in October, always said I'd love to have a baby before 30yrs and d hubby said you got ur wish because I had found out on the 2nd October and then birthday was 20th...
Funny as well I was walking back from the shops today in a new coat, way to big, had kept it when I was seriously overweight and whala came in handy haha xx

Say ur mam has her fingers crossed for u too.. This is my mams first grandchild x

Yes my 30th was 6th august and i had LOTS of pre-ivf birthday celebrations with family and friends, I was very spoilt :)

My mum is a worrier so I havent told her how I've felt for the last 24hrs cos she wouldn't know what to say/do to help! (Other than have sleepless nights herself over it :dohh:)

My brother doesn't want children so this is probably her only hope of grandkids but I dont like to think of it that way and add excess pressure.

All afternoon I've had bubbly feelings in my lower belly and growling noises. Fingers crossed it's a good sign xxxx

Ah brilliant, nice celebration.. I'm the only child and from a small family (Hubby's family are quite big)

Oh BUBBLES, yay When I got bubbles I tested the day after and was the first faint line ever. When I say faint I mean faint lol great sign for u jungle how exciting x x x x x
I'll send u my first test

11.03am October 2nd 201%

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-12-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-12-03.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
11.15am 2nd October this was 15 mins later

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-12-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-12-22.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1
9.52 7th October 2014

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-18-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-13-16-18-21.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Then on the 11th October had a small bleed (brown mostly) but baby embie was there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->