Icsi newbie

optimistic13

Reaction score
Hey just wondered is on their cycle of Icsi at the minute .... I've been on burselin spray a week now, had a week of noristerone (withdrawal bleed tablet). Start gonal f next Friday....
Wondered if anyone wanted to join me .. :hugs::hugs:

Hey, i'm not on my first ICSI, have done two rounds though, and currently on second FET. I hope the cycle isn't too bad for you- i.e. side effects, and all progressing well.

Good luck :) x

Hey babydancing13.... Thanku for responding.
Nasal spray causing me some grief, sore boobs, tired, lethargic, concentration low, bad taste in mouth, twitching eye lid, fuzzy head, headaches, aware of heart beat.
How did you find the nasal spray ?
I just keep thinking it's all for good reason , keep going :/
Did you manage to work through your treatment ?
Just got £6k Bill today for our treatment makes it all real when you get the bill x. X

Hey babydancing13.... Thanku for responding.
Nasal spray causing me some grief, sore boobs, tired, lethargic, concentration low, bad taste in mouth, twitching eye lid, fuzzy head, headaches, aware of heart beat.
How did you find the nasal spray ?
I just keep thinking it's all for good reason , keep going :/
Did you manage to work through your treatment ?
Just got £6k Bill today for our treatment makes it all real when you get the bill x. X

Hey,

I had buserelin injection, not spray, but it makes me tired and grumpy - as does the norethisterone. My mood swings like hec! :growlmad:

I have quite a stressful job so I always take time off for IVF cycles. However, this FET cycle I wish i'd worked after norethisterone ended as estrogen is fine and no side effects. Ah well, my transfer should be next Friday providing my last two blastocysts thaw ok.

It really is a rollercoaster ride but, as you say, it's all for a good cause and worth taking the chance. :winkwink:

It's expensive isn't it. We have to pay our bill before we can start treatment. A lot of money but what do we do eh! :shrug:

Amazing good luck with transfer hope all how's well for u :))

I know it's hard isn't it but gotta keep trying, I think we have got to the stage with self funding it's just the way it's got to be :(
Our case is because of bmi protocol in our area is based on both of us being 29 and under. :(

It's hard to tell the difference which is causing symptoms noristerone or nasal spray, not had the best week on it.
How long did it take before u had a bleed with the tablets if you don't mind me asking?
I work in healthcare an agency so able to dictate my work so makes it flexible when things get serious with transfer etc.
It's certainly a roller coaster :(
X. X

Amazing good luck with transfer hope all how's well for u :))

I know it's hard isn't it but gotta keep trying, I think we have got to the stage with self funding it's just the way it's got to be :(
Our case is because of bmi protocol in our area is based on both of us being 29 and under. :(

It's hard to tell the difference which is causing symptoms noristerone or nasal spray, not had the best week on it.
How long did it take before u had a bleed with the tablets if you don't mind me asking?
I work in healthcare an agency so able to dictate my work so makes it flexible when things get serious with transfer etc.
It's certainly a roller coaster :(
X. X

When I stopped the norethisterone, the bleed came 3 days later.

Hey babydancing I stopped last Tuesday pm was last tablet :(
Just thinking the worst .... As my normal cycle would've been due at the weekend.
Thinking it's not going to come it's going to be cancelled. :(
Over thinking ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back