I'd like a buddy please: due early feb.

amandad192

mum to 2
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

I'm looking for somebody to share my pregnancy with, Some one who understands that as much as I'm grateful for my pregnancy, it can at times be a pain in the ass.

I'm due 4th Feb (according to countdowntopregnancy.com) but the midwifes wheel has put me to 5th Feb. I'm sticking with 4th though.
I live with my OH and our son, Liam-17 months, in Luton, Beds, UK.
I am 19 and OH is 26.
OH is currently studying to become an PC engineer (He had no qualifications at all so has started from scratch. He has so far completed equivelants to GCSEs in Maths and English and has nearly finished IT- then he has his proper course to do.
I am studying bookkeeping/accounting with the Open University. I started in May. I just have my assesment to do then I have finished this module. My next Module starts in November, it's 6 months long, then I have another 6 month course starting next may.

I joined BnB when I was 4 days overdue with Liam so didn't have any buddies last time :(

My mobile is on contract so I'll always be just a text away (UK texting only), or if you'd prefer not to text we can just PM/facebook.

I have Family living in Carshalton, Surrey who I visit regularly. So a buddy near Luton or Carshalton would be ideal but I'm open to friends all over the world.

Enough about me for now, tell me about you?? :flow:

hi my due date is between january 30th to febuary 4th ?
i am 20 nearly 21
i have a 3 year son

Hey, sorry I've neglected this thread..I completely forgot about it until I just scrolled through my subscribed threads looking for something else.

How's pregnancy treating you so far? Hope your symptoms aren't too bad. Do you have a date for your first scan yet?

I had a week of terrible sickness but it's calmed down alot and I feel almost human the past 2 days. It's so good to be able to run around and play with Liam again, It's been a real struggle having him to look after this time. I'll definetely be going for a larger age gap next time!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->