Ideas for 4 year old girl

highhopes19

Reaction score
I'm so stuck on what to get Isabelle for Christmas!! She has so many toys and doesn't seem to play with any of them... I could quite easily spend a bomb on Daisy but she'll only be 3 months old so it will be pointless but she's just starting out her toy collection. Where as belle has a large amount of toys already!

She has a wooden kitchen that she's only played with a couple of times in 2 years, she's not really into dolls- we got her baby annabel for her birthday last year and my mum got her a dolls pram and cot for Xmas but she hardly plays with either ! She has a dolls house which again is rarely touched...

For her birthday on the 11th of next month she's asked for a bike so we are getting her that and few other bits but I'm complelty stuck for Xmas.
I was thinking a wooden toy shop as she has a till she loves playing with so thought she might like... I would not mind buying it but after how well the kitchen went (not) I'm worried it will be a waste of money?!

Would I be best not to get a main present and perhaps more little presents instead?!

We love playing games together so perhaps expanding her board game collection? And she loves making things building etc

Also we must be mad we are doing our Xmas shopping for both girls in one day!!

Any ideas would be great Thankyou in advance lovelys xxx

I was going to suggest board games. :D What about legos? Play doh, arts and craft stuff (an art easel if she likes to paint?) or puzzles.

I'm not getting my 4 year old a main present. She's getting Shopkins ice cream van, walking talking pinkie pie,a dr Barrie, a plamobil set , some Disney DVDs and a few small bits.

Books, Lego/Duplo, keyboard, kids tablet (DS doesn't play with his much but its a god send if I need him to sit quietly somewhere), outdoor toys swingball,

I wouldn't get any more role play toys if she isn't into role play. DS hardly looks at his role playing stuff but his kitchen cost a fortune and I'm loathed to get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->