Ideas for Kids Who Don't Play With Toys

Orchard toys do some great games for kids....we loved shopping list. We also have a game called pass the bomb (junior edition) which is great fun. Kids bingo/lotto is another easy one, giant snakes and ladders??

I second the Orchard toy's I've even seen a Christmas themed one

Would he enjoy puzzles, marble runs or dominoes?

If he like exploratory play he may like some of the toys/items from learning resources.

My son is the same, I'm slowing but surely selling all our toys. He is very into electronics and outdoors. His main present is a go kart, and have got him some Lego juniors, gears gears gears and marble run. Kinetic sand and am gonna do an art box. Him and his bro also getting x2 PS3 games to share. His granny might get Disney infinity or Lego dimensions to share

My youngest is not really interested in toys, she has just turned one so hoping it will change soon.

What she does like is musical instruments, although she got loads for her first birthday so for Christmas I am still not sure what to get.

My eldest (3) loves bath time, so we get her different bubble baths, flannels, toys, crayons, bath fizzes etc. She also loves stickers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->