Ideas needed 10 yr anniversary present !!

Jenren

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

I desperatly need some ideas, its our 10 year anniversary in 3 weeks and cant think of what to buy him ??
He doesnt wear jewellery or watches but dont want to get him something that i normally do ie clothes or tools.

Any Ideas ??

Loves to all
Jen xx

No idea! Is there not a material for each year? Paper cotton diamond etc, whats the 10 year one? Maybe that could give some inspiration! Sorry cant really help! lol xx

If he's a pampering kind of bloke like my OH, maybe a massage of the masculine variety...?! Or an experience day of some kind? :)

Hey Hun 10th anniversary is Tin/alluminium so maybe somethin thats engraved?? xx

For anybody else wondering lol....

1st Anniversary Paper
2nd Anniversary Cotton
3rd Anniversary Leather
4th Anniversary Flowers
5th Anniversary Wood
6th Anniversary Candy
7th Anniversary Wool
8th Anniversary Pottery
9th Anniversary Willow
10th Anniversary Tin/Aluminum
11th Anniversary Steel
12th Anniversary Silk
13th Anniversary Lace
14th Anniversary Ivory
15th Anniversary Crystal
20th Anniversary China
25th Anniversary Silver
30th Anniversary Pearl
35th Anniversary Coral
40th Anniversary Ruby
45th Anniversary Sapphire
50th Anniversary Gold
55th Anniversary Emerald
60th Anniversary Diamond

Its my and OH 10 yr on the 4th.... I am takin him out for a slap up meal on the 6th and the kids are stayin at their grans ;) so its a cosy night in for us ;) and his present is..... ME :rofl::rofl: ;)

Its my and OH 10 yr on the 4th.... I am takin him out for a slap up meal on the 6th and the kids are stayin at their grans ;) so its a cosy night in for us ;) and his present is..... ME :rofl::rofl: ;)

well - what more could he want - I think that's gotta be the best present any man can get and they should appreciate it!! ha xx

oooo exciting, a romantic meal would be lovely, or maybe a weekend away.
X

what about a day out - to an attraction, or a show or an evening in a nice hotel? x x

Thanks girlies - Thinking maybe a weekend away. xx

Role on July when we can ttc - be the best present ever xx

here here love know how you feel hun, i'm thinking about getting a tattoo of a heart and his inital and then going for a romantic dinner and showing him (i have always sed that i would never have any tattoos relating to men so it will be a shock for him a happy one i hope)

Hey, at the hotel where I work there are good deals as in weekends with SPA included. It's cool because you get to eat at the buffet and go to the SPA apart from the hotel night... I don't know if there are hotels with SPA close to you but maybe you could check it out... xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->