IDK if I trust this, don't want to waste a FRER

flipporama1

Reaction score
I need opinions here. If anyone saw my other post about these Wondfo's causing false positives, what's your opinion? like the title says, I don't want to waste another FRER, although I have a few in the cabinet :wacko: The top is last night, where I got a *barely visable* line, middle is FMU (which I did to see if there was progression), and bottom is third or 4th MU with no hold just to see if it would still show up with a diluted sample.... UGH I'm gonna go crazy ladies!

Attachments

• zzztodaywonfo.jpg
    zzztodaywonfo.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 97
I definitely see something...I have had some convincing lines with wondofo that turned out to be nothing though. What dpo are you? If you can hold out test with wondofo again in two days aand if the line is darker break out the FRER. Good luck. I hope this is it for you!

IDK dpo, I haven't had AF since before I got pregnant with LO. BUT, the last time dh & I DTD was the 10th & 11th which would put me around 8-10dpo IF I ovulated around then..... Thanks for your reply & looking! I'm holding now and gonna try another wondfo later I guess. SO crazy :)

I think maybe I see something, but they're really blurry! I would hold off one more day on the FRER.

I see something. Good luck when you decide to use the frer :)

Frer 3 hour hold. I think it's an indent because I can't tell if there's color, damn it... I will be using another frer in the morning because if I'm pregnant it would show by morning, I would think... :wacko:

Attachments

• 20160420_145825-1.jpg
    20160420_145825-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 84
I see something on both IC & FRER. Best of luck :flower:

ANDDDD, my first postpartum period has showed up! guess those were all crappy tests. Oh, well. Now I can actually track my cycle and know where I'm at ;) not having AF is wonderful but at the same time it's confusing and nerve wrecking for me. Good luck to everyone!! thanks for looking, I'll see y'all next month, hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->