• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

If anyones awake post in here!

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
Im soo bored and i can not get to sleep at all :(
and im really craving a yazoo strawberry milkshake atm so i think
that may be the problem why im having trouble sleeping :dohh:

if anyones awake post in here about anything you want :) x

ooh mememe! not able to sleep either! totally shattered, but wide awake. and trying to find a way to lose 30lbs before february! anyone got any ideas?

ooh mememe! not able to sleep either! totally shattered, but wide awake. and trying to find a way to lose 30lbs before february! anyone got any ideas?

Ahh im trying to lose the weight aswell 4 stone by july :( x

hehe im awake! always am :dohh:Im watching south park lol and trying to decide if i should make hats right now cause i know i'll be awake all night :rofl: but the kitchens cold and i dont want to get glue on the sitting room table!

hehe im awake! always am :dohh:Im watching south park lol and trying to decide if i should make hats right now cause i know i'll be awake all night :rofl: but the kitchens cold and i dont want to get glue on the sitting room table!

hats, you say?

ahh i should be sleeping getting some shuteye for when the lo wakes up for her bottle at 7:30 but i just can not sleep i hate it lol :(

oooh you make hats? what kinda hats? :) x

ooh is it going well? are you on a diet or just healthy eating and exercising?:flower:

no it isnt going well at all :( i lost 10lb then i have put most of it back on cause i been eating alot lately im so fed up and feel like crap cause of it i really dont no what im going to do its hard! lol x

:rofl: well theyre more fascinators really, im surrounded by feathers and glue hahaha

ooh is it going well? are you on a diet or just healthy eating and exercising?:flower:

no it isnt going well at all :( i lost 10lb then i have put most of it back on cause i been eating alot lately im so fed up and feel like crap cause of it i really dont no what im going to do its hard! lol x

aww same, i got down to 150lbs...now i'm back up to 164lbs because of eating and feeling crap:( its so hard sometimes! hoping to get a job where i can be active so don't have the choice of lounging around at home picking at everything in the fridge...:dohh:

aww same, i got down to 150lbs...now i'm back up to 164lbs because of eating and feeling crap:( its so hard sometimes! hoping to get a job where i can be active so don't have the choice of lounging around at home picking at everything in the fridge...:dohh:

im a 190 :( i hate my body since i had my LO it just looks disgusting! dont get me wrong im thankfull for my little girl i just get really down with my body all the time now.. im gonna try and start my diet again after xmas i really hope it works this time! xx

im a 190 :( i hate my body since i had my LO it just looks disgusting! dont get me wrong im thankfull for my little girl i just get really down with my body all the time now.. im gonna try and start my diet again after xmas i really hope it works this time! xx

good luck! i hope it does too, your little girl looks SO adorable in your profile pic by the way! :flower:

Hi girls, I'm awake!!! Can hear a grunty noise coming from the little dudes room though so prob won't be on here long :wacko:

If you need to lose weight urgently for something - lipotrim is good but foul, its milkshakes that you get from the chemist each week.

I lost 11lbs my first week :thumbup: But obviously went and got bloody pregnant and now back to the size of a house :rofl::rofl:

Post pics of the fascinatory hat things please :flower:

good luck! i hope it does too, your little girl looks SO adorable in your profile pic by the way! :flower:

aw thanks hun :) you upto much then? x

Hi girls, I'm awake!!! Can hear a grunty noise coming from the little dudes room though so prob won't be on here long :wacko:

If you need to lose weight urgently for something - lipotrim is good but foul, its milkshakes that you get from the chemist each week.

I lost 11lbs my first week :thumbup: But obviously went and got bloody pregnant and now back to the size of a house :rofl::rofl:

Haha aww bless him :)

Ahh is the milkshake thick cause i really dont like thick milkshakes?
and is that all you can have milkshakes? god i cant imagine just drinking milkshakes for a week lol..

Congrats on your pregnancy hun :hugs:

aw thanks hun :) you upto much then? x

nope, just looking at diets and gradually becoming tired so i may be off soon! you up to anything interesting?

thanks hun, i tried a lipotrim milkshake once, tasted like crap, lol. thinking maybe do the cabbage soup diet for a week to get my fat arse in gear (lol) and then try a liquidized diet..or i could go straight to the liquidized diet...we'll see tomorrow if i can find all the parts of my blender, lol :flower:

hahaha ok heres a few :blush: had to go take a picture i didnt have any of them lol theyre a bit blurry because i used the webcam :haha:

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Clarice415/Snapshot_20091210_13.jpg
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Clarice415/Snapshot_20091210_18.jpg
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Clarice415/Snapshot_20091210_19.jpg
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Clarice415/Snapshot_20091210.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back