If anyones awake post in here!

Oh the usual suspects are up :coffee::thumbup:
I'm shattered tonight as well :growlmad: but Mr Dummy spitter outerer has other ideas.

ER, just lightly butter my crumpets and raspberry jam please my love :haha:

I am up, I have no idea why though thinking of putting on some crumpets with jam, anyone want one? xx

Haha yumm ill have one i could just eat a crumpet god this diet is never going to work lmao x

Crumpets coming up, I find that my internal clock is all over the shop now Im pregnant I suppose when the baby is here, wont be no different getting up every few hours for feeds. Dont get me started on diets hun, I can never stick to them for long lol xx

Oh the usual suspects are up :coffee::thumbup:
I'm shattered tonight as well :growlmad: but Mr Dummy spitter outerer has other ideas.

ER, just lightly butter my crumpets and raspberry jam please my love :haha:
Aw hope ya get some sleep soon :)

ill be shatterd tomorrow going to the pictures and for a meal aswell so ill not be in a good mood for that when im shatterd lol

I am up, I have no idea why though thinking of putting on some crumpets with jam, anyone want one? xx

Haha yumm ill have one i could just eat a crumpet god this diet is never going to work lmao x

Crumpets coming up, I find that my internal clock is all over the shop now Im pregnant I suppose when the baby is here, wont be no different getting up every few hours for feeds. Dont get me started on diets hun, I can never stick to them for long lol xx

Congrats on ya little girl hun :)

I think i just had a emotional breakdown just before i was crying because how fat i was! lmao i just do not have no motivation at all at min for diets.. xx

ooh lovely - what you going to see? Nothing scary I hope. Hey maybe you can have a quick kip in the cinema?:shrug:

ER, I get MORE sleep now than when was pregnant as had shocking SPD, heartburn etc.

Don't have the dummy much but he went swimming and drank half the pool and has been a bit narky and tough to settle so gave in - got a night of running in and out for me troubles :dohh:

I think i just had a emotional breakdown just before i was crying because how fat i was! lmao i just do not have no motivation at all at min for diets.. xx

Awww dont cry hun :hugs:, you have lost 8lbs though so I bet your already looking better. Take each day as it comes, its not a race dont put yourself under any pressure with it xxx

ooh lovely - what you going to see? Nothing scary I hope. Hey maybe you can have a quick kip in the cinema?:shrug:

ER, I get MORE sleep now than when was pregnant as had shocking SPD, heartburn etc.

Don't have the dummy much but he went swimming and drank half the pool and has been a bit narky and tough to settle so gave in - got a night of running in and out for me troubles :dohh:

Nothing scary im no good with them i end up not sleeping for days that happend a few weeks ago when i watched fourth kind :(
ill be going to see the film with jamie fox in it cant think of the name lol.. or the box with cameron diaz in it :)

i couldnt sleep very well when i was pregnant either i always sleep on my tummy so it took some getting use to sleeping on my side lol

Aww bless him did he like swimming then? :)

Awww dont cry hun :hugs:, you have lost 8lbs though so I bet your already looking better. Take each day as it comes, its not a race dont put yourself under any pressure with it xxx

Ive probably put that 8lb back on lmao i need to weigh myself tomorrow im a bit scared though ill probably have put it all back on :dohh: thanks hun :hugs: xx

aah c'mon it's winter - lets just stay in our big jumpers and enjoy Christmas, don't get upset about your weight chick, look at your beautiful healthy girl-thats why we've put weight on. BAIRNS! After Christmas we should have an insomniac diet group eh?

oh and he loves swimming - goes to waterbabies but he hates the underwater bit :cry: gets very very upset :nope:

aah c'mon it's winter - lets just stay in our big jumpers and enjoy Christmas, don't get upset about your weight chick, look at your beautiful healthy girl-thats why we've put weight on. BAIRNS! After Christmas we should have an insomniac diet group eh?

oh and he loves swimming - goes to waterbabies but he hates the underwater bit :cry: gets very very upset :nope:

haha yeah im not going to bother dieting till after Christmas now :) its hard not to get upset about my weight ive always been obsessed with my weight even before i got preg lol im a bit addicted to losing weight :wacko: yeah i no i love my little girl to bits and im thankfull for having such a healthy gorgeous baby tbh its probably stupid thinking like that because i know i will lose it at some point ahh thanks hun you made me see sence then.. and yeah we should have one of those haha :)

aw i wanna take my lo swimming i took her when we went on holiday but i didnt put her underwater lol i might see about joining classes after crimbo :) Brooke hates water near her face though so i dont think she would like the underwater bit either lol x

Oh me too - every diet going, I found it quite liberating being pregnant as it was the only time in my life that I wasn't arsed about my belly :rofl::munch:

Its difficult to focus on other things when you get down about it though. We'll both promise to not worry till New Year then DAMN will we be good and get skinny (or less podgy at least hey) :hugs::kiss:

Re the swimming - they tell you to wipe water on their faces loads of times first to get them used to it, you say 'ready, Brooke, Go (then pause) then wet their face. This is so they eventually learn to hold their breath in the pause then you dunk them or wet theirface. Its fab but again Iwas dead worried about turning up in my fatty swimsuit in case there were any yummy mummies there :blush:

Oh me too - every diet going, I found it quite liberating being pregnant as it was the only time in my life that I wasn't arsed about my belly :rofl::munch:

Its difficult to focus on other things when you get down about it though. We'll both promise to not worry till New Year then DAMN will we be good and get skinny (or less podgy at least hey) :hugs::kiss:

Re the swimming - they tell you to wipe water on their faces loads of times first to get them used to it, you say 'ready, Brooke, Go (then pause) then wet their face. This is so they eventually learn to hold their breath in the pause then you dunk them or wet theirface. Its fab but again Iwas dead worried about turning up in my fatty swimsuit in case there were any yummy mummies there :blush:

Haha yeah well i would like to lose 4 stone as im going on holiday in july :)

aw i think that sounds so cute the swimming classes i really have to take brooke sometime but i would feel the same how you felt with the swimsuit situation lmao i would be so embarrased about my body lol :blush:

you upto much tomorrow then? x

I want to lose about that too so we're on :thumbup:

Nah, it was fine-everyone was the same - all tubby mummies :happydance:

I reckon I'm going to lie on the couch staring at the wall tomorrow and pretending I'm going to write the Christmas cards but not actually bother :coffee: This up in the night palarver is murdering me :wacko:

Going to try and get half an hour before the dum leaves the gob again.

Nighty night - enjoy your night out and don't snore in the pictures :haha:-no doubt see you in here tomoz :hugs:

I reckon I'm going to lie on the couch staring at the wall tomorrow and pretending I'm going to write the Christmas cards but not actually bother :coffee: This up in the night palarver is murdering me :wacko:

Nighty night - enjoy your night out and don't snore in the pictures :haha:-no doubt see you in here tomoz :hugs:

Haha oh well thats good ill fit right in :happydance:

yeah you should try and get some sleep im gonna do the same or i actually will end up falling alseep at pictures haha yep ill be on here tomorrow probably at stupid oclock again lol night hun :hugs:

I can't sleep! eh!
I hate being Ill, my OH hates it even more..I'm the worse patient!

yeah you should try and get some sleep im gonna do the same or i actually will end up falling alseep at pictures haha yep ill be on here tomorrow probably at stupid oclock again lol night hun :hugs:

Did you even go to bed hun or stay up? :dohh:

Yep :) LO didnt wake up till 9:30 i was shocked! did you get to sleep? x

Yep :) LO didnt wake up till 9:30 i was shocked! did you get to sleep? x

I went to bed, I was starting to hear the birds singing and I thought I better give the sleeping thing a go! Same time, next week then? :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->