If anyones awake post in here!

they're awesome!! how do you make them?

off to bed now ladies! but if i'm back in an hour whinging then you know my attempt has failed and insomnia has kicked in, lol.

night everyone, wish me luck, lol, :sleep::sleep::sleep::haha:

:happydance: thanks! Only been making them for like 2 weeks lol i cut out cardboard shapes then glue material over them and attach trims and things like that then add the hair grips at the back.For the bows i just sew the netting into a bow and sew ribbon around the gathering, then stick on little things and sew on the hair grips! You should give it a try its great fun! and you always have a cute hair slide for nights out :rofl:

Oh wow - loving the skull one :thumbup: have you got an ebay shop for them?

Re: lipotrim, the milkshakes are the thin ones, more palatable with some crushed sweeteners in too, I also managed to make CRISPS out of the chicken soup one :blush: so it was a milkshake in the morning then some soup then homemade crazy crisps :happydance:

hahaha never tried lipotrim but i assume slimfast is similar, i left one milkshake overnight went to put it in the dishwasher next morning and it was solid XD ewww i dont have an ebay shop it confuses me too much lol i sold them at a craft fair once that was about it! haha

goodnight skippy have a good sleep! :) x

Pipholder do they taste like yazoo ones a bit? because id deffo be up for that diet then :rofl: x

Shocker they are GREAT! i love the bow one so cute :) do you sell them or you just do it for a hobbie? x

If you crush sweeteners in them they taste bit like yazoo or crusha ones :thumbup: I mean they are pretty minging but needs must :haha:

I'm trying to type quietly here - my life is RULED by an 8 week old :rofl::baby:

I wish I was talented at making things - last time I used glue it was superglue and stuck my foot to the kitchen floor and had to dig it off with a knife. Uch :dohh:

Im selling them at a big vintage night here next week! :happydance: its really just a hobby but sure its fun to have people actually like them aswell lol, pip you should so try! I get COVERED in glue and half the time i end up messing them up but its stll fun haha ohhhh you should try crocheting! Its really easy to make scarves and blankets, lol those are the only ones i can make cause its crocheting in a straight line :rofl:

If you crush sweeteners in them they taste bit like yazoo or crusha ones :thumbup: I mean they are pretty minging but needs must :haha:

I'm trying to type quietly here - my life is RULED by an 8 week old :rofl::baby:

I wish I was talented at making things - last time I used glue it was superglue and stuck my foot to the kitchen floor and had to dig it off with a knife. Uch :dohh:

Ahh right lmao think i might give it a miss then ill lose the weight somehow cause i have done it before just takes a while :)

haha so am i i got my 6month old in her cot next to me i dont get how im not tired yet its so annoying!

how did you manage to stick your foot to the floor? :rofl:

I was glueing the door strip down and it said to weigh it down with something heavy - and I was the heaviest thing around :rofl::rofl: I was just stood there minding my own business and bam. Stuck! Can see the funny side now like :blush:

Oh don't tell me I'm going to be the same at 6 months in the middle of the night!!! I know he's about to wake up as I'm starting to actually feel tired and he seems to be the polar opposite to me :dohh:

Maybe I really should start crocheting - is it easier than knitting? I can't cast on or off but can knit a long long line?

hahaha! well i cant knit at all so definatly! I learned in school when i was about 8 and then a few weeks ago decided i was bored so started again and miraculously still remembered! Its much faster than knitting aswell

I was glueing the door strip down and it said to weigh it down with something heavy - and I was the heaviest thing around :rofl::rofl: I was just stood there minding my own business and bam. Stuck! Can see the funny side now like :blush:

Oh don't tell me I'm going to be the same at 6 months in the middle of the night!!! I know he's about to wake up as I'm starting to actually feel tired and he seems to be the polar opposite to me :dohh:

Maybe I really should start crocheting - is it easier than knitting? I can't cast on or off but can knit a long long line?

:rofl: i would end up doing something like that aswell probably!

im starting to get a little bit tired now tbh probably hit the sack soon like x

Ooh Shocker, you'll have to do a crotcheting awareness thread for us :happydance: :happydance: I'll learn to make lovely cardies.

I'm gonna turn in myself too MTB - made myself tired by thinking about going on the wii fit :bodyb::rofl::rofl: if only....

Night dudes :sleep: :hugs:

Theres a crocheting thread there already lol you'll have to learn not! hehehe night everyone! xx

its amazing what ppl talk about at 3ish in the morn!:haha:

im up, been up for 2hrs.. im watching harry potter LOL

im up and in :shock: that its getting earlier and earlier. Id b alright if i new we wud go bk for a couple off hrs but i no that after this feed it will b every hr after that! good times- not! x

I am up, I have no idea why though thinking of putting on some crumpets with jam, anyone want one? xx

im up and in :shock: that its getting earlier and earlier. Id b alright if i new we wud go bk for a couple off hrs but i no that after this feed it will b every hr after that! good times- not! x

aww does he wake up every hour like? i should be sleeping tbh but i cant get back to sleep now lol.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->