If anyone's free take a look please

pipsbabybean

Reaction score
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/BA315381-3905-4B98-A56D-0387D36A20B9-18396-00000A0ADDAE5756.jpg

Ov day shud be next wed. , do u think I'm gonna o early ??
Tia

you might...its still negative but i'm using this same brand and they start looking like this 2 days prior to me o'ing. Keep testing

Thanks hun I'm using ovuline app n it says ill ov Saturday which wud make sense with wat u said x

thats kinda funny i'm using the app called ovuview and it puts me at saturday too so i was hoping for my tests to look like yours today but no luck...FF is predicting from friday to tuesday geez such a big range.

thats kinda funny i'm using the app called ovuview and it puts me at saturday too so i was hoping for my tests to look like yours today but no luck...FF is predicting from friday to tuesday geez such a big range.

Try ovuline hun I wonder if it wud give u a sat, It tells me fri thro wed but supposedly sat is the best day , I'm gonna catch that lil eggy hehe x

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/4768B7EC-F190-4799-8096-623A0807A6D8-19860-00000ACCA0DA5DF6.jpg

ohhhh your getting there. i got my positive today no build up or anything just bam positive

Thanks for checking bk hun , I took that opk at 9 am and another at 3 pm and it was alot fainter,, hoping it was summit to do with urine being less concentrated! N not that I've missed it that quick ?? Confused now

Looks like it's getting close to a positive opk for you! Sending lotsa :dust: your way now! x

atleast tomorrow or next day! Good luck xx

FX for you. Thats how mine was an it was 2 days later when it was darker than control line x

Thanks hun it didn't get darker only lighter so that must of been my surge yesterday, so prob gonna miss it, although they say the eggs released sometime after that surge n can live 24-48 hours I may catch it x

Pips I just read about the times you tested and I test at 10 :30 & its almost positive and 12:30 its positive with a smiley face and then by 2 pm im negative again so maybe that was your day. Are u temping too?

No hun I'm not wish I was, I didn't with dd , yh so untested @ 9am nearly positive but @ 3.30ishpm it was gone so surge must of been yesterday at cd 10 nice and early!!! But I've read opk so the surge but not a guarantee of egg release but soon after can be anywhere from 12-24 hours and then eggy lives 24-48 hours , I was worried I'd missed it but I'm
In bed with a smile on my face lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"