If i get one more phone call or comment.....i will scream!!

I feel your pain and I'm not even overdue. It drives ya nuts!! Everyday I have people calling "are ya in labour yet?!" If I was in bloody labour do you think I'd be answering the phone to chit-chat?!!?!?! I can imagine being overdue people must get a lot worse.

I know....i mean since i moved into our new house in june not 1 of my friends have came round not even my best friend she plans to every week but something ALWAYS comes up. All OH's friends are round all the time bringing me stuff and these are MEN!! Well now due date is past my best friend rings 4 times a day and keeps trying to get round. but said she will come see me in hospital.....ive told her i dont want visitors bar family to visit.....she tried to get all offended. Then she said she is off every friday so once baba is here will be able to come round every friday.....well what about the last 4 months?!?! Told OH i will tell her once baba comes to back the hell off....its just not fair to think you can all of a sudden be back in someones life because baba is here, yet ignore them for the last months.....Oh well some people aint worth it :)

but like you say once the newborn stage is over they will all disappear again!! XxxX

put it this way u see who ur friends are and i havent got many x:cry:

:hug: dont worry neither do I at this present moment and certainly will have less in the coming months :hugs: XxxX

this is why i love u guys x

I know....i mean since i moved into our new house in june not 1 of my friends have came round not even my best friend she plans to every week but something ALWAYS comes up. All OH's friends are round all the time bringing me stuff and these are MEN!! Well now due date is past my best friend rings 4 times a day and keeps trying to get round. but said she will come see me in hospital.....ive told her i dont want visitors bar family to visit.....she tried to get all offended. Then she said she is off every friday so once baba is here will be able to come round every friday.....well what about the last 4 months?!?! Told OH i will tell her once baba comes to back the hell off....its just not fair to think you can all of a sudden be back in someones life because baba is here, yet ignore them for the last months.....Oh well some people aint worth it :)

but like you say once the newborn stage is over they will all disappear again!! XxxX

put it this way u see who ur friends are and i havent got many x:cry:

:hug: dont worry neither do I at this present moment and certainly will have less in the coming months :hugs: XxxX

this is why i love u guys x

:hug: exactly without this for the last 7 months i would have gone crazy......hence the almost 7,000 posts :rofl: Maybe love you's to much :) XxxX

Aw. I feel sorry for you. :hugs:

If I was in your postion,I'd have flipped out by now. Lol.

Big :hug: It's strange that noone can see things from your point of view and it's all about what they want (we've got the same with our family / friends :( ) Grrr

xx

yep this place is ace i have made better friends here x

awww hun keep your phone off for a while or let in go to ansaphone until after baba is here - and just call back the people who aren't asking where baby is! :rofl: lol a nice bit of peace and quiet then! x x

aww thanks hunni :hug: :cry:

same as for u and little jacob x

Thats what i dont want either. I have people who ive not seen in years asking to come round etc. I dont want you in my home :rofl:

Maybe me hormones getting the better of me....but why cant people just let us be?? :rofl:

Thanlks Amy :) god caitlyn will be 4 months soon :shock: XxxX

:cry: i know, no one comes to see us anymore cause she is not a new baby. I know i will do things differently with my next baby. Strictly family only for the first week or so. I hate little groupies :rofl:

aww bless ya :( must be like a constant reminder that your LO isntt here yet when ppl are ringing you asking!! Switch your phone off for the evening and forgot about everyone else!! nosey buggers!!

Thats what i dont want either. I have people who ive not seen in years asking to come round etc. I dont want you in my home :rofl:

Maybe me hormones getting the better of me....but why cant people just let us be?? :rofl:

Thanlks Amy :) god caitlyn will be 4 months soon :shock: XxxX

:cry: i know, no one comes to see us anymore cause she is not a new baby. I know i will do things differently with my next baby. Strictly family only for the first week or so. I hate little groupies :rofl:

Thats what im doing ive said only family at hospital and first week and i mean like brothers etc. No great aunties cousins etc....:rofl: then i said close friends and after that if people are still interested they can come....but i dont want to see the woman next door or her mother until at least 2-3 weeks :rofl: some people may think im being a bitch. But i told OH direct if i have anyone i dont want there i will say....:rofl: i mean this is our baba not theres :) XxxX

God, I'm dreading this. I hate it when people suddenly contact yu because they want to see bubs - but haven't seen you for months!!
This happened to my twin when she had both her babies and I'll kill anyone that does it to me!!
I think the answer phone message is a good idea - that way you can speak to whoever you want to, whenever you want to!!!
Good luck hun x x :hug:

:hug:

I was gonna crack a funny like 'Oh I thought you were posting to say you're in labour' but you and me are kindred spirits ATM arent we, so I'm just gonna send you a massive :kiss:

x

:hug:

I was gonna crack a funny like 'Oh I thought you were posting to say you're in labour' but you and me are kindred spirits ATM arent we, so I'm just gonna send you a massive :kiss:

x

:rofl: thanks hunni :)

Big :hug: for you too :) XxxxX

Good luck Em, people will turn up anyway. I had 8 visitors as soon as i got home from hospital after having my c-section. I was so upset and sore i just sat on the couch with my laptop on BnB while they fussed over baby. Consequently, i never really bonded with caitlyn until she was 4 weeks old, only now can I admit that. This is why things will DEFINITELY be done differently next time.

lol i'm getting this already. NO I'VE NOT HAD HER YET I'M ONLY 35 WEEKS!!!! had to go into work today and everyone seemed shocked that i was still with child!! god i'm dreading going over!! like others have said, leave a voicemail. i know people do it after the baby's born saying baby such and such was born on/at/weighing...we'll call you when we're ready for visitors.

hope you're feelin a bit better hun xx

Good luck Em, people will turn up anyway. I had 8 visitors as soon as i got home from hospital after having my c-section. I was so upset and sore i just sat on the couch with my laptop on BnB while they fussed over baby. Consequently, i never really bonded with caitlyn until she was 4 weeks old, only now can I admit that. This is why things will DEFINITELY be done differently next time.

:hug: Aw hunni, well i will try :) XxxX

i was the same i had loadsof istors whilst trying to recover from c section x

Ah, I feel for you i really do it will happen when it happens no amount of calls, texts, emails etc are going to make it happen any quicker and do they think that if you had gone into labour or had already given birth that no one would have said anything. do like the others have said switch your phone off, have a long relaxing bubble bath, get some good choc and just try and think there is only you, babe and your oh in the world right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->