if i hear it one more time!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Jayden'sMummy, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

i am on the little side this pregnancy even though i eat ten times more :dohh::blush: lol but i often hear ... 'did you watch that skinny pregnancy thing or something because you arent half tiny for how far gone you are, theres nothing of you'

i'm sorrrrry for not putting any weight or .. what do they want me to do eat a friggin horse!!

sorry for the rant lol .. i have been 10stone since January but the hospital dont seem worried so why should i be worried?

anyone else experienced/experiencing this? xx

2. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

I was only little at 23 weeks! Infact I didn't get much bigger till about 30 weeks, ignore them, they're just jealous you aren't a big whale, lol

3. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

lol i think thats what they want me to be! haha x

4. celine

celine Well-Known Member

I must say i got really annoyed that no-one could tell I was pregnant til about 2 weeks ago!

5. Genna

Genna Well-Known Member

:hugs: I feel ya, hun!! I get it all the time:growlmad:

6. Genna

Genna Well-Known Member

:rofl: I keep seeing people who know that I'm pregnant who see me and say "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" aaahha

7. pink_cabbage

pink_cabbage Beccy & Esmée

I went shopping today, and I do look pregnant, but a woman said to me "How far gone are you?" so I told her I only had a week left... and she goes "Oh. You're only little. Is there something wrong?"

I felt like slapping her!

8. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

Ignore them there probably jealous x

9. Alicia_&_Kev

Alicia_&_Kev Well-Known Member

everyone keeps teling me im huge!! i was like7 st 8 before, im now about 8 st 9ish, and apparently measuring 3cm under!! ahhh peope shoud just bugger off and mind their own business!! do we wak along and see a 'bigger' person and go oooo arent you big!! or a thin person and say your way too skinny!!?? lol grrrr Angry!!!
    we are how we are! hey ladies??
    xxxxx

10. celine

celine Well-Known Member

I know!! Its so irritating!! I was at uni for 2 weeks before this one girl realised in shock that i didnt say i have a boy but Im HAVING A boy. i was 23 weeks pregnant about then. that girl told me today that i finally look preggers.