if i hear it one more time!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
i am on the little side this pregnancy even though i eat ten times more :dohh::blush: lol but i often hear ... 'did you watch that skinny pregnancy thing or something because you arent half tiny for how far gone you are, theres nothing of you'

i'm sorrrrry for not putting any weight or .. what do they want me to do eat a friggin horse!!

sorry for the rant lol .. i have been 10stone since January but the hospital dont seem worried so why should i be worried?

anyone else experienced/experiencing this? xx

I was only little at 23 weeks! Infact I didn't get much bigger till about 30 weeks, ignore them, they're just jealous you aren't a big whale, lol

I must say i got really annoyed that no-one could tell I was pregnant til about 2 weeks ago!

:hugs: I feel ya, hun!! I get it all the time:growlmad:

I must say i got really annoyed that no-one could tell I was pregnant til about 2 weeks ago!

:rofl: I keep seeing people who know that I'm pregnant who see me and say "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" aaahha

I went shopping today, and I do look pregnant, but a woman said to me "How far gone are you?" so I told her I only had a week left... and she goes "Oh. You're only little. Is there something wrong?"

I felt like slapping her!

Ignore them there probably jealous x

everyone keeps teling me im huge!! i was like7 st 8 before, im now about 8 st 9ish, and apparently measuring 3cm under!! ahhh peope shoud just bugger off and mind their own business!! do we wak along and see a 'bigger' person and go oooo arent you big!! or a thin person and say your way too skinny!!?? lol grrrr Angry!!!
we are how we are! hey ladies??
xxxxx

:rofl: I keep seeing people who know that I'm pregnant who see me and say "YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" aaahha

I know!! Its so irritating!! I was at uni for 2 weeks before this one girl realised in shock that i didnt say i have a boy but Im HAVING A boy. i was 23 weeks pregnant about then. that girl told me today that i finally look preggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->