If its not one thing, its another..

hey kris i can totally understand where your coming from the past 5 years have been utter hell when talking about my mother,shes an alcoholic and has mental health problems not sure what ones tho as she is a compulsive liar. Iv seen her beat my father up,trash our home, hit me when i was pregnant how i never went in to early labour is beyond me. She would cry for hours and rock back and fore and went me to tell her that everyone loved her and cuddle her i couldnt cuddle her i thought her tears were dirty!! she also nearly killed my dad, my sis and my nephew by drink driving!! She walked out of the house just over a year ago and we have trouble of her now and again she got her new partner and his brothers to come to our house to give my father a beating.....luckily i was there with tyler nothing happened to my dad. As i sit here now its bringing back memories of what she has done to me and my family, i dont really have anyone to talk to about it so i just try and forget about it.If you ever wanty a chat pm me x x

Omg that rlly is awful. Im so sorry uv had to go through that. U r an incedibly strong person for having dealt with that and being able to move on with your life.
My mum is no way enar as bad as that and yet i still spend all my time obsessing :(
If u do ever need to talk ill always listen, i cant imagine how difficult it is to deal with :hugs: xxxxxx

this was 3 weeks l8a
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/3568.jpg

im back in size 6/8 jeans now :blush: xxxxx

i love this pic you look so cute and petite and your bump looks great :D xxx

Agree totally Anna .... Kris you are, quite simply, STUNNING!!! :hugs::hugs:

:blush: thank u :blush:
im rlly not good with compliments lol
i think i look awful in that pic, i only show it for my bump, my skins a mess and i look about 12 lol
my OH gets rlly annoyed with me coz i always argue if he compliments me...iv learnt to bite my tounge lol.
Thank u tho, thats rlly sweet :blush::)lol xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->