If people could see me getting out of bed ROFL

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Ladies, my 4 year old laffs when watching his mommy trying to get out of bed in the morning!
It's a joke, seriously i cant just "get up" i have to turn myself to one side,hold onto the back rest and push myself up :rofl: even then it takes 2-3 attempts to push myself up :blush:

Same with the settee, we have a reclining one, and OH sits and laffs at me trying to get up, i have to raise my legs and swing them down to get me up, i must look a right sight! If next door could see through walls, well, they'd have a right laugh!!!

:rofl: ill be bed bound in a few weeks!!!

Im the same lol!! I even have to hold onto the head board to turn in the night lol

You are certainly not the only one hun! It is a major mission to get myself out of bed & off the sofa! I have to get my OH to hoist me up! Not too long to go now x xx

I've started making a LOT of noise when I move. Lots of panting and grunting and 'ooooh' noises. I sound like an old man!

im the same now! am like 2 weeks behind you, OH has to help me up :( lol god dam pubic bone arghhh

Yep i am the same LOL, hubs usually gives me a push to help haha!

I can totally sympathise with u all. I absolutely dread going to bed now because I am so uncomfortable. My partner thinks it's hilarious and has said he's gonna invest in a crane soon - cheeky sod lol

Me too, really annoying and its hurts too, suffering with a bit of spd....feel like i have been kicked by a horse!! lol

same here...every time i change side while sleeping i tel my dh to be alert8-[:-=

Ladies, my 4 year old laffs when watching his mommy trying to get out of bed in the morning!
It's a joke, seriously i cant just "get up" i have to turn myself to one side,hold onto the back rest and push myself up :rofl: even then it takes 2-3 attempts to push myself up :blush:

Same with the settee, we have a reclining one, and OH sits and laffs at me trying to get up, i have to raise my legs and swing them down to get me up, i must look a right sight! If next door could see through walls, well, they'd have a right laugh!!!

ill be bed bound in a few weeks!!!

:rofl:

that made me giggle cos i'm exactly the same.. it's becoming a real struggle, i look like a wood lice on it's back kicking it's legs and struggling to turn over! :rofl:

poor girlies lol i might have you beat as i have to actually get out of bed (which takes a few attempts) to turn around! lol no joke. My OH is a total bed hogger and trying to move him over so i can sort of roll over is just too much hassel as he lays there saying 'uhuh' then snores away so getting up is quicker believe it or not. I have PSD so when i do try and turn in bed or sometimes get up out a seat my hips click and crack which doesn't hurt but turns my blood cold lol

Hahhahaa.
Yep, I look totally like a beginner walrus trying to learn how to move!!!!

i'm just the same lol, it's a real production now,
and something my OH finds hilarious x

Aw bless you all! I can admit this now......but I had a huge beanbag next to my bed and had to roll off onto my knees and then try and stand up by using the bed frame as a guide!:haha::haha::haha:

Feels like a distant memory now...thankfully!:hugs:

Aw bless you all! I can admit this now......but I had a huge beanbag next to my bed and had to roll off onto my knees and then try and stand up by using the bed frame as a guide!:haha::haha::haha:

:rofl: im sorry for laffing but i can just picture someone rolling onto a beanbag to get up :rofl:

:rofl: im sorry for laffing but i can just picture someone rolling onto a beanbag to get up :rofl:

It is funny....I can totally laugh at the the thought of that image!:haha:

When the OH went out the other day, he one instruction was not to go getting myself into positions I could not get out off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->