if someone owed you money?

its now 14 days since the court papers were issued , he has until monday midnight to reply and he hasnt done yet. if he doesnt reply i can issue a judgement against him which will give him 7 days to pay me the amount in full and if he doesnt pay that i can issue a warrant against him and the judge will send the baliffs in and he will be arrested by the judges worker and brought in front of the judge :happydance:

finally it looks like i will get my money back one way or another.

woohoo, you would have thought he would have replied by now though
obviously hasn't got the first clue as to what will happen next!!

i thought at least his mum would really as the judgement is against her aswell , i was hoping they didnt reply. will be alot easier if he doenst reply though......just hope he doesnt , only a few days left

good luck i hope you get everything plus interest back!

next time you buy something thats fair trade , then i expect it will be his mum hands that made it :rofl:

Yay fingers crossed for you.

So what happens if the bailiffs go in then .. will they sell the stuff and then give you the money .. how does that work?

Yay fingers crossed for you.

So what happens if the bailiffs go in then .. will they sell the stuff and then give you the money .. how does that work?

they take goods to the vaue of what he owes me , plus lots of extra for their charges.

Then they give me the money and sell all the items which they will get alot more for than what i get lol , so the baliffs will make LOTS of money out of it which will end up back in the governments pocket. because i used HMCS for all the court stuff rather than an independant company.

Ahh i see .. well looking good for you getting your money back then! Fair play to you.

Ahh i see .. well looking good for you getting your money back then! Fair play to you.

well i never wanted it to go this far , he could of payed me back but he chose not to , he was warned with court papers and he ignored them , so its his own fault.

Yea definately .. he had the choice and this is the one he has chosen!

i voted no, personally i think its a bit OTT

in all honesty? leave it! i cudnt be arsed with teh hassle of going to court et and having to fork out money to get it back

in all honesty? leave it! i cudnt be arsed with teh hassle of going to court et and having to fork out money to get it back

1. im not going to court
2. it doesnt cost anything
3. laziness wont get you anywhere in life and would only leave me £4500 lost.

well i wouldnt have £4500 to lend to a friend so id never be in this position!

how can it cost you nothing? if uve went thro a soliciter etc u need 2 pay for their time and if letters etc are bein issued thn u need 2 pay 4 tht 2?

how can it cost you nothing? if uve went thro a soliciter etc u need 2 pay for their time and if letters etc are bein issued thn u need 2 pay 4 tht 2?

i dont need a solicitor i done it myself , and the £120 court fees go on top of what he owes me

well imagine you had that £4500 and someone you thought was a friend took it off you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->