If you could change your name...

Shabutie

Mum to Amara & #2 on way
Reaction score
... what would you change it to?

I know quite a few people dont like their own name. Im not 100% on my own (Jessica), but really not sure what I would change it to.

Share yours :thumbup:

i hate my name Sheryl-ann everyone says Cheryl or shirley??!?!? but unsure what i'd change it too

I've never been that keen on my name Shirley, when I am not being called Shelley, Sheila or Charlotte (nothing at all wrong with these names but they aren't my name), I grew up with constant references to Shirley Temple, Shirley Bassey and Shirley Valentine and it drove me maaad :brat:

Claire, Lucy or Samantha were my favourite names growing up so I'd have liked to have been called one of them.

x

gosh i dont have a clue my birth name is Daina but I go by my middle names so dont know if that counts.

Is probably change it to something like Kaylie x

I dont hate my name just not too keen on it :\

If I had the choice I would have liked Caitlin/Katelyn however you wanna spell it or Kayla I really like that name :)

I would totally keep my name! I'd change the spelling though.

My full name is Katherine Eva, but I always wished my first name was spelled Katharine, after Katharine Hepburn. It just looks prettier to me that way!

I love my name, but quite fancy being a Cara.

I don't hate my name (Gemma) but I was going to be called Imogen and would have loved to have been called that, so I would change it to Imogen.

x

I really love my name emma-jane but when I was child I.used to wish it was Emily xx

I ldont mind my name but its fairly common so if I was to change it I would love to have a strong unique name. I have always liked the name Carmen since I was a child so I would probably use that, although I would never give my child that name lol.

My first name is Michaela and I like it, but almost everyone pronounces and spells it wrong. I usually get called My-cool-uh or they spell it Mikayla. It's a mess. If I were to change it I would be Danielle (my middle name) just because it's a bit more simple.

My name is Catherine - I used to HATE it - I thought it sounded really unfeminine - I don't mind it so much now. My favourite girl's name is Charlotte but we plan to name our daughter that so I probably wouldn't change it to that!

Awh id change my name to Jessica ;). I love the name :)

I am not in love with my first name, but I don't hate it. If I were to change it just for fun, I would make it Selma, which is a name I like alot at the moment.

I do HATE my middle name though, which is Faith. I may actually change it when I am going through the process of changing my maiden name to my married name. My parents even kind of regret my middle name and said they wouldn't mind!

I dislike my name quite a bit! Everyone spells it wrong or mishears it. My name is Vanessa, I always wished I could be called Rebecca or Emily. I don't think I'd change my name now. If I did it'd prob just be to Nessa as that's what I prefer to go by.

Growing up I would have given my left arm.. and maybe my right to change my name. My name is Leslie and kids are cruel, once high school started all the name calling quit. Now I don't know what I would change it to, I have found I quite like it and it fits me.

I was almost a Bernadette, my mom wanted to call me Little Bernie (my grandfather was Bernerd) I appreciate the referance to Grandpa, but it would have really been all wrong for me.

I like my name, Stephanie :) My mum very nearly called me Natasha which wouldnt have been bad either.

My name is Melinda but everyone calls me Lindy. People I've known for years don't even know my real name is Melinda! So if I could change it, I would definitely change it to Lindy.

I'd keep the name Bethan (my name) but eradicate the name Bethany from the planet so people would stop calling me that and also get a license to kill anyone who calls me Beth-anne or Steffan?? Stupid much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->