if you had to pick one nappy

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
that ur LO had to wear for the rest of his/her nappying days

what would it be

:muaha:

x

Bum Genius AIO Organic. Colour - Zinnia!! (edit: or Ribbit? Hmm, the decisions...)

Easy! :lol:

aaargh i dont think i could choose!!!! do we have to pick a specific nappy or can it be a brand????

Goodmamas

Or possibly BumGenius organic aio cause I like those for when out...or FB...but yeah GMs are my favorites

BB's! If I had to choose a specific one....pink spots on choc :cloud9:

ooooh thats tough!!! i think it have to be my blossom bumgenius. Whilst the designs boring it does the job brilliantly. On a design basis i'd have to go with BB in lavendar, pink and sage spots.

For practicality, absorbtion, wearability...uhm everything apart from 'design' it has to be Bum Genius Organic......on design babsis alone it would be my custom made weenotions..x

umm....... gotta be.........my fuzzi bunz, very absorbent ( have gone 12 hours overnight) keep her butt dry and look pretty good too!! (and they do daisy prints!!) tho i'm sure i will change my mind when my custom wee notions arrive *please come quick*

sara

xxxxxxx

I was going to ask this to sara! Sounds very sneaky if you ask me! xx

on nappy alone i have to say my BB's, on design i can't get enough of the limited edition spots itti bitti x

right..i was getting a little excited there!! lol thought you were up to something!!!

You sure you're not going to start making them ellie??

I would have to say fuzzi bunz one size :)

Although I've not tried the bum genius and now I'm thinking maybe I should..

If you can make them like the organic bum genius I will buy them all!! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->