If you like reading charts and tests, please help a sister out.

cosmosis

Reaction score
Hello ladies! It just so happens that the first month I actually TTC in years and not just temp to prevent, my body decided to do things differently. :dohh: I was initially just going to ask a BBT question, but, I figured I should give the full story in case it helps.

Please read in full so you can give me your best input! <3

Let's start with my OPK issues. It never really got dark. I have a very short surge though, last cycle I got a dark positive in the evening and all negatives thereafter.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2dsr5zn.jpg

I tested a few times afterwards and they were negative and they began to get a second line again so I just stopped testing in order to not do my head in. lol.

Anyway, as you can see, it looks like I may have had my surge overnight, hence the darker line on the evening of CD13 and morning of CD14. I got all my O symptoms that I usually get. EWCM was not really there this time though, I did manage to get some by checking internally, it could have been other stuff...but whatever. It was a particularly strong O. I even got nausea and loss of appetite which I usually don't get. I was quite miserable on CD14 and very irritable also.

This is my chart so far, I'm now on CD18:
https://i67.tinypic.com/5aqtuf.jpg

So on to the questionable things. My temps. Everything was fine and dandy until CD14. That night I slept very little,I went to bed late (at almost 11, when my usual bestime is 8). I usually get loss of sleep close to O time every month, so it wasn't a surprise. Not even zzzquil helped.

I can't say exactly how much I slept, but I got up to the toilet one time with diarrhea (totally abnormal) and had interrupted sleep thereafter. I took my temp at 5:00AM on CD15, I usually wake between 4AM and 5AM, never later than 5. Temp was 97.99 F. That night I slept better, got up again at 1:30AM with the same toilet issue and took my temp at 4:00AM on CD16 and it was 97.16 F. It looks like I may have a fallback rise, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to be certain.

Today's temp is the one that has me questioning everything. Last night I made it to bed at my usual 8:00PM and was asleep by 9. I woke up at 12:30AM the morning of CD18 (today) to toilet and apparently had no pants on and light blanket over me, which isn't my usual. It's winter and I'm up north, the house was very cold (60-65F). I took my temp because I wasn't sure how I was gonna sleep after and it was 96.78F. I went back to bed, put pants on and big blanket on (as other nights), had a couple of wakings between then and wake time, but I didn't get up. I took temp for the second time at 5:00AM and got 97.82F

So today I'm like :shrug:

<3Based on all the info I provided, what temperature would you log for today? This is my biggest concern right now. I provided all the extra info to give a clear picture, so hopefully that helps :)

My usual wake time is between 4:00AM and 5:00AM sometimes even 3:30AM and I always just temp at the time I wake up for the day and only once. Some nights are restless, some are not and it hasn't really affected my patterns in the last few months I've been temping. So I went ahead and used the second temp because it is my norm and so whatever lol. I'm annoyed. I should have just taken my temp once.

I'm confuuuuuused!

Oh and I didn't mention that my O day does change from month to month. Last month it was CD15 and the month before it was CD17. I've never O'd later than CD18 in years. I'm very regular and my cycles are 30-32 days long. I eat super healthy, walk regularly, have a regular day and night schedule.

Ur chart looks like u ovulated? With the big dip

Thank you for your response, Annie :)

I'm pretty certain I did O. I have to wait for tomorrow's temp to see what FF says. I typed in a fake temp for tomorrow and it gave me solid crosshairs with O day being CD14. The problem is today's temp really. Not sure which one to log. If I log the low one, I won't get crosshairs tomorrow. meh.

Well, what was the first temp u took?

Do u see anything on my fmu test ??

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/E3D22282-73CA-4A1A-95BD-FFB33121DB5D_zpsouy85p3w.jpg

Yes, comparing opks and chart- I'd say you ovulated on cd 14. You had a positive opk then-just ran and a great rise the next day. You had a drop directly sfter but the trend looks to be up after the 14th.

If you ovulated on cd 14 you will not get a positive on a hpt until at least cd 22 but more like cd 24 or later. It takes a minimum of 6 days (7-11 is more common) for implantation to occur, and then 2 or more days after that to get enough hcg in your system to get a pisitive on a hpt.

That's my test .. lmao... not hers ...

Thank you cppeace :) I agree with you. I'm just second guessing everything because of today's first temp.

Annie, my first temp was 96.78F taken at 12:30AM and my 2nd temp was taken at my normal wake time and it was 97.82F

I don't see anything on your test, sorry :(

If you ovulated on cd 14 you will not get a positive on a hpt until at least cd 22 but more like cd 24 or later. It takes a minimum of 6 days (7-11 is more common) for implantation to occur, and then 2 or more days after that to get enough hcg in your system to get a pisitive on a hpt.

Yep, I'm planning on testing CD22 and beyond. The hcg test was Annies :)

Hmmm which did u have at least 3 hours of sleep ??

U see anything on the test ??

Hmmm which did u have at least 3 hours of sleep ??
U see anything on the test ??

First part of the night I had more solid sleep, but I was using a very t hin blanket and had no pants on, which is not what I usually do. It was teh cold that woke me up earlier than I usually wake for toilet.

After my waking, I put my pants/pajamas on and used my thick blanket , but then had interrupted sleep.

No, I don't see anything on your test, if that's what you are asking :) You might want to wait another couple of days.

Lol sorry, I wasn't paying attention to who posted the pics lol. Yes at 12dpo it's possible but I agree on not seeing anything, sorry.

Mmm that's a tough choice ... I would prolly go with the first one ...
if I was u

I'm tempted to go with the first one, but that would really screw up my chart and it isn't normal at all for that time in my cycle, I also have never taken my temp so early into the night, so I have no temps to compare it to and see if that low of a temp is normal for that time of the night u_u I'm stuck! lol.

Cd 14 looks right. Solid rise followed by a fallback temp then back up. Another high temp will give you crosshairs for cd 14. I had that a couple cycles ago. Was very frustrating.

I would say cd 14 was o. I would also go with the later temp since it's closer to your regular time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->