If you use formula, check your water.

I was given a fluoride tablet everyday throughout my childhood..... comes from being a 70's child I imagine. If I remember correctly they tasted quite nice lol!
Just out of interest... can you get fluoride free adult toothpaste?

I remember have fluoride tablets a few times when I was little too, they coloured my mouth all pink I loved it :haha:
I've never heard of fluoride free adult toothpaste, although I do remember my dad's hippy girlfriend years ago always using natural products and she had some organic type toothpaste that I don't think had fluoride in it. I did a quick google search and found this: fluoride free adult toothpaste

Ah cheers for that! My Mum just told me that she gets fluoride free toothpaste from Holland and Barrett and has done for years :dohh: :haha:

I'm sure our health professionals either being health visitors, midwives or doctors would tell us if we needed to prepare our bottles in some special way. I'm sure they wouldn't just leave us to find this kind of info out ourselves.

I agree, if there was a flouride problem in your area, it would be made known and you would be advised what to do regarding bottles.
Information like this is scary and makes people worry for no reason at all, especially when its very few areas that are affected by flouride levels. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->