if you won the lottery..

I honestly don't think I would change at all! I think I would have an initial splash out on a few bits and pieces like clothes, but apart from that I would buy a house in a nicer area and hopefully my husband wouldn't have to work his horrible shifts. I so want to win the lottery!

I have this conversation with DH every Saturday morning, usually just before he checks the Euromillions tickets. If we won a massive amount we'd pay off family mortgages, make sure the littlies would be financially secure for life, invest in property and probably upgrade our cars, if it was a few million we probably wouldn't change anything except I would go part time at work. I'd love to have enough to pay off our mortgage, that in itself would be fantastic

I'd buy my 'forever home', nothing too big, I live in a cottage but it needs a lot of work, it could be a nice little cosy cottage, so something similar to this already done up and somewhere I can stay forever hopefully.
I wouldn't change my car, love my little mini too much to get rid :lol: I'd just upgrade it in a few years.
I'd send my kids to a private school when they were old enough.
Put money into accounts for LO's.
Help family out.
Donate to some charities.
Set up my own business, I can't do this now because I need a steady income so having money behind me to become a freelance make-up artist would be amazing.
I'd probably treat myself to a boob job.
Then I'd save the rest for the future so I could go travelling, take the kids on amazing holidays when they're a lot older.

I play weekly and the most I've ever won in five years of playing is £75 so I won't get my hopes up :lol:

Yeah would depend how much we won. I wouldn't be bothered about some massive mansion but would rather have a nice 4 bed with land. I have always dreamed of having a bit of small holding with chickens and maybe a couple of pigs. But since Gabriella lost her sight what I would love is a nice bungalow with enough space for her to feel safe running around.

All that and a villa in Florida ;)))))

I would love to win the lottery! We'd definitely buy a house near my mum and dad which we haven't been able to because they live in an expensive town. I'd honestly like a big house so I could have a lovely big family, another couple of babies and possibly adopt as well, it would be great to not have to consider finances with stuff like that. I'd love to splash out obviously- hair, nails, lots of new high street clothes and get my teeth veneered as I have always wanted to do that! I'd love to help out family and charity too.

I would change my life style but id hope to stay grounded. I would get more joy in home tutoring my kidd amd never having to go near a school again!

A big win would mean for me :

Buy a house to live in for now while building my dream home on a nice plot if land near the river Tyne or the north east coast.

LOL I'd like to revise my "buy a nicer house" to the quote above. :winkwink:
Custom house all the way!!!!! :thumbup:

Buy a nice house, get myself an at home gym, new clothes, new makeup, boob job and a nice little car :)

A big win for me would allow me to-
Buy a house, I wouldn't go mad but would maybe get a 4-5 bed detached with a big garden which around here would be about £400k.
Buy a new car- probably still a vauxhall or ford.
Buy mum and sister a new car
Pay off mum and dads mortgage
Give sister a house deposit
Trust fund for DS
And a trip to disneyland :)

I would definitely live a different lifestyle but I would keep the same friends and hopefully wouldn't change.

Winning the lotto-big, would mean that we could expand our family as much as we wanted and still give our children everything they could want.

We'd pay off debts and probably do up our current home so we could sell it for a good price. Move to a 3/4 bedroom house with enough land to have a few animals/grow veggies etc. We'd prob keep our Audi but definitely sell and buy me a better car. Go on a well deserved holiday (we haven't had one in 5 years!). And definitely put some money away for Jacob's education.

I'd buy my cousins barn and live there maybe extend it, but we wouldn't live extravagantly? Maybe some more ASDA extra special :haha:
We'd buy cars, give our families some and have lots of babies i think :)

I agree with some of the comments..
If i won a considerate amount, anything up to a couple of mil, the first thing i would do is pay all our debts, im young but do have quite alot considering, this includes paying off all my credits like catalogues and loans. This would be the first and most important, then depending whats left id;
but a property or 2 to keep a flow of money in (although this can sometimes go wrong)
pay off parents mortgage,
Have a nice wedding,
Treat family
Have a decent car & home..

if i won big;
Buy a posh car and learn to drive
Buy/build a posh home with a big massive garden for our million dogs wed probably have
Again pay off debts & parents debts
Treat family
Charities
Money away for kids
Posh wedding!!
id defo treat us to some nice expensive clothes, you need somethings to show off :)

You're blooming right I would. I would be awful with a lot of money.

Say I won the £108m that someone just did. I'd do the obvious, give some away to family, charity, put plenty aside for the kids future, invested plenty sensibly etc.

And then I'd go mental. We'd build several houses in all the places we want to live (Ireland, London), buy a couple of holiday homes. I'd buy myself a top spec, customized Yacht and Rangerover. The Yacht may even have a garage on board.

I'd have my OH give up work and we'd travel the world.

Clothes I'm not overly fussed about. But I'd be wearing more than Gap jeans.

If we won about 1m. It would be buying a bigger house, buying new cars. Opening a bank for private school fees etc.

I would build a house too, DH and I have always wanted to do that. I think seven bedrooms (hopefully one day we will have four children here, a bedroom for ourselves and a couple of spare), with a big garden. I would have three cars, a small run around each for DH and I and a bigger family car. I would help family out (houses, cars, debts etc). Invest in my children's futures. Some holidays.

And I guess the most selfish is get private recurrent loss care, so I could have all the medications that would give us the highest chance of bringing home a baby.

Oh and a cleaner to come in 2-3 times a week as a seven bed house would be hard work :haha:

Depending on how much my dream would be

Buy or build a lovely spacious house with pool, gym etc (OH would love a home cinema!)
Buy new cars for myself and OH, I'm sure his would be more extravagant than mine!
Give my mum and dad as much as I could afford to
Money into kids savings
Holidays
I wouldn't buy designer clothes except maybe the odd thing, I'd stick to RI, Topshop, Next etc

And I'd love a big dream wedding!

I would love comfortably. Yes I would go on holidays, shopping, buy nice stuff, you name it. I probably would stay in the same house and improve it or buy some really nice historic place some where.

I'd want a 4/5 bed and would love an indoor swimming pool ans lots of garden.
I don't drive but hubby would want a nice car, dunno what though.
I'd continue to buy.my.clothes from.next but not feel guilty about it lol.
Lots of lovely hols too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->