if you won the lottery..

I would set up a buisness. I know, I know I wouldnt need to but I have been unemployed for sometime. It would be nice to open a shop and all the proceeds would go to charity and I would be able to employ some young people who arent able to find work and give them a chance. I would also buy a home for my family and finally be able to live comfortably. I wouldnt get judged for what I buy.

I would also donate money to NSPCC, Tommy and the RSPCA.

we would have a lovely big house built on the middle of no where so no one could visit. I would have a massive swimming pool a chef and a cleaner id employ the lady from the nursery full time to put up with Matthews tantrums.
I forever be in Mexico and tell my boss to stick his job.

Shame i dont put the lottery on.

I'd buy a nice roomy house I think me and the man would have our own cars then a family car only thing I would want is a ford focus lmao
My man lives in oz so we would prob get a place there and holiday there alot x

we would have a lovely big house built on the middle of no where so no one could visit. I would have a massive swimming pool a chef and a cleaner id employ the lady from the nursery full time to put up with Matthews tantrums.
I forever be in Mexico and tell my boss to stick his job.

Shame i dont put the lottery on.

HAHA i have all these dreams for 'when i win the lottery' yet i never put it on.. so only god knows how im ever gonna win it, maybe the one time i do put it on ill win big.. who knows :D

I would buy a house with one more bedroom and an office and conservatory and a bit of land/bigger garden, buy new clothes for us all, a new car, pay off debts and mortgage Go on holiday, I wouldn't quit my job - I would be lonely otherwise wih all that money !

If I won a big amount then too right I would be living the millionaires lifestyle!

I've already picked out my house! It's only £12million!

If i won the lottery i wouldnt want to live the millionaire life style. It puts u to at risk at kidnapping etc. I would buy a 5 bedroom house with a office and games room with a conservatory. Would love my own gym in there to and swimming pool. Would love some land to for the kids.We would geet a nice car and set up a taxi business for oh. I would happily life a normal life the good side to it would be least we wouldnt be watching the bank when we go shopping

Oh yes I'd have my teeth done too! And OH would have his done along with eye laser surgery actually if have that too :haha:

My husband and I actually had a silly argument over this. He says he'd like to not only take care of our debt, but that of parents and siblings (his and mine). I didn't have an issue with our parents, or even my brother - but his sisters? nuh-uh. They are both the type that if they get out of one hole start digging another and to come asking for help out of the second hole.

Aside from that, we'd probably build a house, buy a new car, set up a college fund for our son, and probably settle into a fairly modest lifestyle where we didn't have to work unless we wanted to. My husband kind of wants to buy a small motel, remodel it really well and run it.

I read somewhere recently that actually quite a high proportion (can't remember how high exactly) of lottery winners end up going bankrupt because they go crazy with their money and don't invest it.

So with that in mind I would probably buy a few luxury flats or holiday homes and rent them out so that I had some kind of income.

Then after I'd sorted out my friends, family and given some to charity I'd buy a nice 4 or 5 bed house, a bigger car, maybe have a couple more children and just live comfortably.

We already have a plan. We don't play the lottery very often individually but we have a line in the family syndicate so if we did win big, all the family would also win big which would cut out a lot of the politics lol.

If we won a normal week's jackpot we'd probably walk away with about 500k which would set us up for life. It would enable us to buy our dream house outright (we want a nice 4-bed detached with a large garden and a double garage), buy a nice car each, take a couple of nice holidays, put something aside for the kids and our dotage and then we'd be able to continue as we were, mortgage free, debt free and with a whole host of memories :thumbup:

Even if a 7-figure sum came our way I can't see the plan changing. We're not frivolous people, although I could see hubby going crazy on his hobbies lol. He plays ice hockey, scuba dives, rides motorbikes and fishes. Cool few thousand could be blown on those lol. I have a list of things that we want to do/acheive and all of them need saving for. It would be nice to be able to just do them, and not have to do all the scrimping before hand. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->