If your LO STTN, is he/she also a good napper?

Joe does two good naps during day, usually a 10:30am - 12:00 noon then a 2:00pm - 4:00pm. He usually sleeps 8pm-5am ish but as u can see bythe time tonight and lastnight i have had a mid-night feed. I think its because he has his immunisations friday and hasnt been feeling very well. Poor rabbit.

Ive always been told that 'sleep breeds sleep' thus an excellent napper sgould techniclly be a good night sleeper and much quicker to STTN but to be honest i think its very much down to the individual LO and their own needs.....especially reading all these different responses.

:) xx

Our LO does 7-7 no problem. But is also a terrible napper - he sleeps at most 1.5 hours in total in the day, usually in 20 min stints.

Mine's terrible at both :haha:. I blame it on her being such a light sleeper!

alexa sttn but she is a terrible napper she only has about an hour or two in total all day and she will only nap if she is in her pram or in the car seat in car most of tghe time :-/

yes! my lo's sttn since wk 5, ive been very lucky and he'll go down for a good hr about an hr after every feed...bliss!
mind you though for the very first time last night at around 4 am he woke up crying, i tried pupd and he went back to sleep but woke shortly after so i fed him a bottle and he went back down again and he's still kipping now,dh and i av had colds this wk so i think he's got a little one to and thats whatwoke him.

my LO has sttn from 3 weeks old from 9pm till 7.30am and she naps most of the day on and off as well :baby:

Mine at 1 year old will now nap all day if she was given the chance and wakes as early as 4am ready to get up for the day!

So now I don't put her down until at least 10.30am and wakes her after max 2hours. She then gets another 20-30mins about 4pm and will sleep from 7.30pm-7am ish. She hates being woken and is often a bit grumpy being kept up when she wants to nap but I have no other choice as otherwise she'd nap all day and then stay up from 4/5am!! xx

Isabelle sleeps brilliantly, she has three naps a day of between one and two hours, sometimes three, and settles well herself. She also goes for between six to eight hours at night, dunno if this is classed as sttn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->