I'll be everyones buddy just mail me:)

7Gembob

Reaction score
:happydance:

We have been together for 6 years this coming May and have been ttc since Oct 2012 currently on 26 day cycles.

We are trying for our first bundle of joy. I am 28yrs old and my partner is 33 yrs old.

I'm taking centrum pregnancy pills.

I tried to be patient for a bfp but becoming impatient like a lot of you:haha:

Lots of pregnancy symptoms each month especially mood swings (which I hate) :haha:

Currently two days late. BFN with first response and a faint positive from a cheapie strip???????????? Waiting and waiting with our fingers crossed.

I hope your all doing well in your adventure:happydance:

Mail me anytime would be nice to chat with people in the same boat as our ttc is being kept as a secret ready to surprise everyone we love:flower:

I am too TTC for 5 months now and every month is just been so weird .. but last month I have been late on my AF it came on CD 33 but has been for a while CD26 but I also had a root canal and had to take a bunch of anti biotics so maybe it was the cause for the delay.

but here I am CD 31 and still no sign of AF but also BFN on CD26 and CD28.. I thought I should wait at least till CD 35 to test so impatiently waiting!

but was wondering have you had any weird symptoms at all .. I felt like an electric shock in my uterus on CD 27 and 29 it was weird .. also very sore boobs just started 2 days ago .. feelin tired but off and on .. I dont know :S

Hi Nice to meet you. Yes strange symptoms but not every cycle and different ones each cycle.

Sore breasts , tiredness on and off, major mood swings (the devil comes out of me which never has before:haha:), stomach pains but bearable(lower abdomen /left side),dizzy and light headedness,head aches , dark nipples on and off , one month I had a one gross dark stubble on my nipple! . So yes I feel great :haha:. Sometimes I feel that rough I feel like giving up just to feel normal again:haha:. Mood swings with my partner are very embarrassing but we laugh a few minutes later. I did warn him when I come off the pill it's supposed to change you:haha:. I quit the pill in July 2012 and started centrum pregnancy care pills. We chose to give my body 3 months rest before starting to try in Oct. AsI was on the pill for 10 years non stop.

I was two days late for my af.

Yesterdays test results
First response - BFN
Cheapie -Faint positive

This morning no af in my knickers so I take another cheapie to the bathroom with me. I do the test. I then wipe and notice bright blood on the tissue and water in the toilet tint of red. So I obviously think af is here.

But then I see my result on the cheapie today and its a darker test line???

What do you all think , I am confused

So I guess we just keep waiting and waiting. Also doing it on the ovulation period seems a chore and like we are waiting. So we are going to try every two or three days through the whole cycle apart from af times .

Is this your first or second child your trying for?

Good luck:flower:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1
well I do see a line too but u know to be sure u should go get a blood test done to check ur HCG level.

u know when I told u that I took a HPT when I was 2 days late I thought i saw a fainted line but let me know if u see it .. i think im going crazy

Attachments

• IMG_1709a.jpg
    IMG_1709a.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
They're both :bfp: congratulations to you both x x

I can see your line to. It's like we can't get excited until we both fully know hey. But why would I bleed if I have a BFP :)

Mrs A could you try and explain my bleeding and the test result. Me and pinkcrystal are so confused :)

yeah I know I have been trying for 5 month but hopefully I can still wait till CD 35 to get my blood test done and I think that'll tell me for sure :) good luck hun and keep posted

The bleeding is normal, I had It for 9 weeks with my first pregnancy. I'd make an appointment with the gp and they'll do a test for you, but I'm telling you, they're both :bfp:

Thank you and you. I would go and get a blood test but the bleed makes me think bfn and the test bfp. I guess it's a waiting game but just image when we do get 100% bfp !!!!!!!!!!!!Let me know how you get on. 5 months for you and 3 months for me isn't that long they say give it up to a year don't then. I just wish I could go with the flow as I set out to do. It's like this whole year will be focused on ttc ha ha ha x

Just read your next message Mrs A. Maybe I should go and get a blood test.

Just a simple urine test at the drs will tell you. X

Or you could use a clear blue digital, that'll tell you what i can already see x x

Last AF 24th Dec to the 30th Dec

Ovulation fertile days between 2nd and 6th of Jan - spotting /milky discharge

Jan af due 17th

currently CD27

Light bright red bleeding but test result (look at above image)

Is this af bleeding /implantation/unknown ???

I'd say its just spotting where af would have been due

How long would the spotting usually last? When is the right time to have a urine sample check at the doctors? Should I have a urine sample check if still spotting at that time ?

Should I try a clear blue test today or wait until the spotting has stopped then go to the docs ?

I have also read that light bleeding during pregnancy maybe a miscarriage. How do you know if af/spotting/miscarriage??

Take a digi test then you'll know xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->