I'll be everyones buddy just mail me:)

I would go out and get one but the snow has been really bad here so stuck in today :(.
Sorry to be graphic but on my pad I have a four inch line of blood only cm wide after 5 years. Also after five hours I then wiped and light blood is now brown yet five hours ago was bright red??

Ill order a couple of clear blue test from amazon today. Then Ill let you know the outcome. Good luck to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't order clear blue blue dye ones as they give Evans, order digital ones xx

Seems to be getting red again and slightly heavier. Roll on tests :)

I'll be buddies with ya but it seems like ya might but need one with te way mrs a is talking. Good luck!

Hi Murmers0110 nice to meet you.

You know all about me from the above :haha: How are you getting on ? In the world of ttc with strange symptoms,mood swings ,impatience etc:haha:

I'll be taking another test in the week. I am still bleeding at the minute.

Good luck for your next cycle:happydance:

Not much going on for me over here! I'm on cd7 on my second cycle of ttc and also second cycle of clomid. I take it days 5-9 so I'm right in the middle of my dosage. Im soooo impatient! I just wanna hurry up up get to doing something. The exciting part! Right now it's just waiting! I don't even start using OPKs till day 11-16. Last cycle I ovulated on day 17. So 10 more days?maybe????

Well good luck !!! I'm not using opk's as I have spotting/milky discharge/stomach ache around o time so we just do it all the time round then ha ha . Hope you get a bfp in Feb i'm sure mine is prob a fake bfp with bleeding. We will have to see in a few days. I will let you know ................

Same amount of bleeding going on , slight stomach pain (bearable) , sore breast , lower back ache. Also still thinking of yesterdays test result. Waiting and waiting until my tests arrive from amazon :haha:

Hi every one I have just got back from the doc. His test said bfn!. He said I may have tested too soon and test read falsely or maybe very early miscarriage. But to go back if I get bad pain/heavy bleeding. Other wise to count it as af and carry on ttc. I cried as I got my hopes up but strong again now to carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->