Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

tested bfn again this am :wacko: why do I keep doing this to myself? Thank goodness for ICs!
Im sure I wont be able to resist getting another BFN tomorrow too:thumbup:

Chart went flat on me today, who knows what going on. At least my LP is still gaining. hoping to surpass the grand 10lp I had last cycle.

mamadonna, your chart still looks good. FX for a temp rise tomorrow!

i_want_one, ohhh I hope those faint lines are the start of a BFP! Baby dust!

Cuccicoo, that's a very nice rise. Good luck!

MrsEvans, your temp is still nice and high. You're definitely still in this for a BFP!

Baby Dust for everyone!

My chart is still having an upward trend. My BB's are sore. I've had heartburn 3 times this week, which I NEVER have, and I've been feeling tired. Might pick up a cheap test to use tomorrow. I have a FRER waiting in my bathroom for 14DPO!

thank you but its gone down again this morning just not meant to have a sept :bfp::cry:

Well my temp went down today with a bfn.....gutted xx

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all so much for your feedback yesterday :)

I have another question

I woke up today at 6.15 thinking it was 7.30am my usual temp time took my temp it was 36.74 i saw the time then i went back to sleep and got woken up by my 7.30 alarm
took my temp again it was 36.92 which temp should i use???

I went with my first one but now im not sure

Mrs Evans, I would go with the first one.

i_want_one and mamadonna, sorry to hear about the temp drops and BFN's. It is so frustrating!

Guera, still way too early! Don't put too much thought into those BFN's!

I'm just impatiently waiting for my 2WW to be over! According to last cycle, AF would be coming today. However, I started B vits and progesterone cream this cycle, so I'm going to assume they are lengthening my LP. :) Depending on what my temp does, I might use a cheap test tomorrow morning with FMU.

so, used a FRER this morning with FMU, 15 dpo today and BFN... WHat????? My cramps are totally GONE, but my boobs hurt. Did I actually O later then I thought? I had EWCM for a good week and a half... But my temps didn't confirm a O later than 9/10... Anyone else see another possible Ovulation date on my chart? Thanks! I keep staring at it and I am so confused. I was due yesterday with af.... Ugh

Oh, and my temps went up today!!!

:dust:

So I believe I had implantation last night, I have a very VERY small amount of blood in small amount of clear cm. And right when I noticed it I my lower back started hurting SOOOOOOOOO bad!!! When I woke up this morning my back was hurting so bad it was almost hard to walk and sit down, the only way it didn't hurt was when I was laying down. I used a massage pad my back is finally feeling better!

Hi!! Your chart looks great!!! I hope this is your super healthy stick bean!!! :dust:!!! How are you feeling now? Did the backache go away?

so, used a FRER this morning with FMU, 15 dpo today and BFN... WHat????? My cramps are totally GONE, but my boobs hurt. Did I actually O later then I thought? I had EWCM for a good week and a half... But my temps didn't confirm a O later than 9/10... Anyone else see another possible Ovulation date on my chart? Thanks! I keep staring at it and I am so confused. I was due yesterday with af.... Ugh

Hun looking at ur chart I would say u od on cd25,I think that looks alot more likely on ur chart,so u may only b 6dpo...hope that helps xx

So I believe I had implantation last night, I have a very VERY small amount of blood in small amount of clear cm. And right when I noticed it I my lower back started hurting SOOOOOOOOO bad!!! When I woke up this morning my back was hurting so bad it was almost hard to walk and sit down, the only way it didn't hurt was when I was laying down. I used a massage pad my back is finally feeling better!

Hi!! Your chart looks great!!! I hope this is your super healthy stick bean!!! :dust:!!! How are you feeling now? Did the backache go away?

Last night I fell asleep at 2am and woke up at 4am then fell asleep again and woke up 6am(thanks to my cat!) after that I couldn't go back to sleep and I was really upset about not being able to take my temp this morning. I got out of bed at 7 but got tired and went back to bed at 8am(my hudband being the angel that he is put a massage pad on our bed) when I woke up at 10, I took my temp and my back was feeling MUCH better!!!! And now I'm just gassy and my back has a dull achy feeling. Thanks for asking! :hugs: I will be testing on the 29th :happydance:

Ohhh Good luck hun! Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Hun looking at ur chart I would say u od on cd25,I think that looks alot more likely on ur chart,so u may only b 6dpo...hope that helps xx

Oh Thanks! I sort of thought that was a possiblility too.. We last did the dance on cd 24 so I hope you are right! SO strange as NO cramps no at all!!!

Hi all :) I was wondering if someone can have a look at my chart and see what you think? I'm 9dpo and due for af in 5 days...... Thanks ladies and babydust to all! x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/170867

its really hard to tell with charts until 14-15dpo xxx
its above coverline so ur still in with a chance x

Errrr...what the bejeebus is going on with my chart? 10DPO, BFN today using FRER and FMU, AF due today/tomorrow...had tiny bit of brown tinged CM yesterday but temps have taken a MASSIVE rise? weird!!!!

u could have ov cd24 have u been using opks? theres a chance ff got it wrong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->