Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

mommytoTandE
Gd luck testing today :thumbup: chart looks good!

Allie84
Your chart looks great, hope your temps stay up!

i_want_one
I would of been poasing by now! :haha: your chart look gd too!

Guera
I wouldn't worry too much about lp just yet hun, mine have varied even when I had a 28 day cycle.
Your chart looks gd though :hugs:

Well my temp has gone up abit, I asked charting expert what she thought and she thinks I have ov'd. Not going to get excited yet though, when im 7dpo I will believe :flower:

I really do hope ive caught first ov and catch that first eggy before ppaf! :happydance: It was strange as it was the only night oh came to bed early, I wasn't going to bd! and we ended up possibly doing it on ov day!

Just wanted to add that I just did some of the charts of those on the last page who have ov'd, will look at more later xx

Hey Everyone

I'm 9dpo and I've hit the two week wait blues, I was really hoping for a significant temp dip or rise today and it didnt happen im just so sad... Im trying to snap out of it though

The rollercoaster of emotions never ends

Good Luck Ladies
x

Hey Everyone

I'm 9dpo and I've hit the two week wait blues, I was really hoping for a significant temp dip or rise today and it didnt happen im just so sad... Im trying to snap out of it though

The rollercoaster of emotions never ends

Good Luck Ladies
x

Oh hun don't feel down, theres lots of charts like yours with bfp :hugs:

Thank you hon
Im trying to count my blessings today...I cant complain really atleast im ovulating

Morning babywearinmum,it definetly looks like u o'd,I'll keep my fx'd for u.I started testing at 8dpo coz I'm an addict lol 8dpo-bfn 9dpo I swear I saw a line,it came up within 3mins but so faint I don't wanna say bfp,tested this morning,saw something in 1 min but again so faint I doubt my cam would even pick it up,maybe my eyes have got line eye :-/

mrsevans ur chart still looks fab Hun,I know what u mean tho,I wish for a temp rise and it's just not coming,I've flat lined lol xx

i_want_one, excellent news on the vvvvfaint line :thumbup: I've got everything crossed for you hun, good luck :flower:

babywearinmum, good news on the likely O, who know we could become so obssessed with the slightest of temp rises and graphs. I know how frustrated you must be waiting to confirm O :hugs:

Guera, its still mega early so dont give up hope. When are you going to test again?

mommytoTandE, good luck testing! let us know asap :thumbup:

Allie84, must have missed your chart. Its looking great :flower:

MrsEvans, don't get disheartened hun, I dont think you need a mass dip or rise to get BFP.

My chart had a good rise today so I'm feeling :happydance:

Thanks cuccicoo I'm feeling a little doubtful today but I guess only time will tell.ur jumps looking fab Hun xx

Thank you hon
Im trying to count my blessings today...I cant complain really atleast im ovulating

Thats it hun, not over till the witch arrives! :hugs:

Morning babywearinmum,it definetly looks like u o'd,I'll keep my fx'd for u.I started testing at 8dpo coz I'm an addict lol 8dpo-bfn 9dpo I swear I saw a line,it came up within 3mins but so faint I don't wanna say bfp,tested this morning,saw something in 1 min but again so faint I doubt my cam would even pick it up,maybe my eyes have got line eye :-/

mrsevans ur chart still looks fab Hun,I know what u mean tho,I wish for a temp rise and it's just not coming,I've flat lined lol xx

Thanks, yeah I was the same when og with dd2! I have super faint lines at 8 and 9dpo, try and take a picture if you can!!

i_want_one, excellent news on the vvvvfaint line :thumbup: I've got everything crossed for you hun, good luck :flower:

babywearinmum, good news on the likely O, who know we could become so obssessed with the slightest of temp rises and graphs. I know how frustrated you must be waiting to confirm O :hugs:

Guera, its still mega early so dont give up hope. When are you going to test again?

mommytoTandE, good luck testing! let us know asap :thumbup:

Allie84, must have missed your chart. Its looking great :flower:

MrsEvans, don't get disheartened hun, I dont think you need a mass dip or rise to get BFP.

My chart had a good rise today so I'm feeling :happydance:

Cheers hun :hugs:

Wahoo chart does look fab hun! :happydance:

There in the bin,my eyes were hurting and I was winging myself up,I mite do another later and try and get it in the pic for u xx

Oh Hun,it's still above the coverline so u never know,it may go back up tomoz xx

mamadonna, your chart still looks good. FX for a temp rise tomorrow!

i_want_one, ohhh I hope those faint lines are the start of a BFP! Baby dust!

Cuccicoo, that's a very nice rise. Good luck!

MrsEvans, your temp is still nice and high. You're definitely still in this for a BFP!

Baby Dust for everyone!

My chart is still having an upward trend. My BB's are sore. I've had heartburn 3 times this week, which I NEVER have, and I've been feeling tired. Might pick up a cheap test to use tomorrow. I have a FRER waiting in my bathroom for 14DPO!

Wow robin ur chart looks fab,I think ur definitely gonna b our second bfp,sending all my wishes for it for u.I've got a first response but don't wanna use it till14-16 dpo either lol xx

I was silly and used a FRER today...bfn of course! When will I ever learn? :wacko: :haha:

I did a test at 8dpo aswell hun,We're so impatient lol will u continue to test everyday? Xx

I did a test at 8dpo aswell hun,We're so impatient lol will u continue to test everyday? Xx

Nah, all Ive got is 1 more FRER, 2 Tesco tests and 2 CB Digis and dont wanna waste them cz Im pretty sure Im out. Ive ordered some IC's today for next cycle's 'Too Early To Test But Im Gonna Anyway' Crazy!!!!!

lol thats me :blush: i go ic mad.i got a frer,a superdrugs own and a cbdigi all ready for if i get a hmmmm on an ic lol xx

hello! My temp went down a bit this morning, but I went to bed late and my daughter woke me at 4:30... So not sure what to think of it. 14 dpo.... very slight cramps now... Thought for sure yesterday that I would test this morning but I chickened out. lol.. Maybe tomorrow if the witch doesn't arrive... :dust:

hun ur still above the coverline so i will keep my fx'd for u xx

I tested this afternoon with a cheap test I bought from the drugstore. BFN. I'm only 10DPO though, so will wait and see what the temp does tomorrow. I have 2 more cheap tests, a FRER and a digi. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->