Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

its way above coverline ur fine...if ur temp was going to come down it would in few days not now.lol try relax xx

It's funny how we are so affected by the smallest rises and dips. I am on :cloud9: today because I had a rise. :dust: to everyone!

haha my dh looks at chart and knows what kind of mood ill be in that day lol :p

Hi Ladies!!! Charts are looking really good. Any temp above the coverline is good (as I was told)... even though I would love to see them SOAR!!!!

I think af is coming tomorrow. Anyone want to peak at my charts and tell me to be optomistic that a bfp is still possible? If I didn't have these dull achy cramps for several days (actually since O) I would be testing. Breasts feel like they do before every af...

ugh... wish I would just get pregnant soon!!! :dust: for all of us!!!

Hi Ladies!!! Charts are looking really good. Any temp above the coverline is good (as I was told)... even though I would love to see them SOAR!!!!

I think af is coming tomorrow. Anyone want to peak at my charts and tell me to be optomistic that a bfp is still possible? If I didn't have these dull achy cramps for several days (actually since O) I would be testing. Breasts feel like they do before every af...

ugh... wish I would just get pregnant soon!!! :dust: for all of us!!!

Hey Hun ur chart is still looking good,I'm hoping ur cramping is a real good sign as Ive had af cramps from 3dpo,yesterday they seemed ok but today there back strong so I keep checking for af.gl xx

i-want-one and bunniegrl - your charts look great!!!! When are you testing??? I am just afraid to - the last two months when I thought I was preg - I tested and the witch made her arrival that same morning. Maybe I will test tomorrow - but if af isn't here by Saturday I will poas then!

:dust:

I tested tonight and got a vvvvvvv faint line within 3 mins but when it dried it looked more white so taking it that it was an evap or line wye from staring so hard lol I wanna test tomoz but it done my head in abit tonight so gonna try and wait til 12dpo,will u do one tomoz do u think or wait until af is late xx

no spotting yet... who hooo... may break down and test in the morning...

Ok... you twisted my arm... I will (oh, and I am VERY gassy lol) sorry.. had to share.. hubby would just laugh if he were home tonight.

I just did a new overlay on my ff chart. I like it much more... I guess it is ok for the cover line to vary from cycle to cycle.. THe new overlay is the deviation from the coverline. Started below the average but is now at average - so that means my temps are rising a bit??? Ok.. I am trying to be optomistic!

Ooh i want one, exciting about the faint line! FX it gets darker!

Let us know how you get on testing mommytoTandE. FX!!

No one has said my chart looks good all these pages :haha: so I'm going to assume it's looking bad. It's okay, I can take it! It's my first charting month and I need to accept the facts. Also, I have very few 'symptoms' like I normally do in the 2ww.

Ooooo I did when u first put it on hun but I always forget to put names on it,I'm gonna take another look xx

Wow Hun it's really rising,I want mine to look like that xx

Allie... I want your chart!!!! It looks incredible!!! I read them all , and when I get to writing I forget to mention all.. Sorry! I saw your chart and baby o baby it looks great! How are you feeling??

:dust:

Thanks guys! Sadly, I feel pretty normal. I've had a few cramps the past few days and slight nausea the other day but my boobs aren't sore at all. I wish I had more symptoms!

How about you?

Oh the waiting is killing me, so I went and POAS today, 8dpo guess what....BFN

Had a little dip today and since last month I only had a 10d LP it is kinda freaking me out.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"