Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

I stopper using OPKs at CD 22 as they went neg again. I think FF did get it wrong but only by a day, I had strrrooooong ovulation pains on CD17 and the worst on CD18, plus my EWCM stopped by CD19. Hmmmm...very odd. I do feel 'heavy' down there like AF is coming so prob not pg but that temp spike is very weird! Thanks chuck! X x x

mamadona, sorry :witch: got you :hugs:

Mamadonna so sorry af showed her face.mrsPoP u definitely may have o'd later Hun.....well my temp went back up today and took an ic and I've got a vvvv faint line within 1 min,not as faint as b4 as this time dh can see it,gonna try and get a photo for u ladies.bcoz it's an ic I'm not getting my hopes up (well a little but we all do lol) gonna wait till 14 dpo and do a better test if af doesn't show xx

sounding good i want one,sounds like your on ur way for a nice :bfp::happydance:

ok ladies here is what i could get.it does look darker in real life me thinks xx

Attachments

• IMG_9093.jpg
    IMG_9093.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9095.jpg
    IMG_9095.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9096.jpg
    IMG_9096.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
i had to do it all in different rooms as the light was blocking some lol xx

hun,those ic's show up faint lines :( however they look rather pink
hope its bfp tho :)

get ur arse out and buy a frer :)

:happydance:i may be ickle bit excited :p

Lol I'm trying not to get excited but if af stays away I'm gonna do a frer in 2 days.I've had 1 evap before that I still had to squint at and it took about 7 mins but this was 1 min but I've seen soooo many evaps on here and thought they were all bfp.I've had a little something since 9dpo tho and today it got abit darker.oh well I've gone and got my hopes up.....don't worry it's nothing new,I cling to hope every month lol xx

i reckon its bfp.....i was soo sure my tests were bfp last month :( was gutted when af arrived :cry:
Im gonna use ic 10dpo and have frer at the ready.....if the lines are like this on ic they def will show on frer at anytime of the day :p:happydance:

im gonna give it 2 days and test.....mostly becoz at the mo i can cling to hope,if frer came up bfn then my hopes out the window.i like abit of hope lol xx

OMG I_want_one...those lines look *very* interesting indeed.......:happydance:

i dont think u should leave it one second longer! I bet u get a 2 lines on frer anytime of the day now :p

lol thanks hun,i probably shouldnt have taken it as now my hopes r through the roof but i must say havent been this cheery in a long time so gonna hold onto with both hands xx

I really dont think I ov'd later because I didnt have any ov signs at all then and had strong Ov signs from C17-CD19. I think I Ov'd CD18 and when I compare the pre-O temps to my previous chart they are definately on the money. That weird dip Ive got on CD24 was a bit odd...I took it straight away again and got a much higher temp but I used the first temp I took.

Hmmm. Odd.

thats mad,i was just looking at ur chart lol i was gonna say i agree with o on cd19 and being 10dpo ur temps rising beautifully xx

yeh at this rate ull be bump buddies.:hugs:
:winkwink:ill join u next month:thumbup:

Good lord I hope so!!!!!!! Nah, AF is well on her way I can just tell but today Im going to blissfully live in deluded hope :haha:

:ninja::ninja:Come on ladies:happydance:

LETS CRACK OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP ASS ON THE :witch::haha:
AND OPEN A TUB OF PMA:happydance::happydance::happydance:

(feeling great after my total pathetic self pity downer yesterday:blush:)
and im only cd 7:blush:

Ok Clare let's KICK SOME :witch: Y BUTT!!!! ROAR!!!!

ROOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR WE ARE WOMEN (cave woman sylee lol) we will kick that witches bum.pma pma pma come on ladies we can do this......clare ur gonna have to change ur name coz i thought laura was talking to me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->