Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

On your 1 year anniversary? That. Is. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, did you do anything new this month? I need your expertise!!!!!!!!!!

lol well it was my first month taking maca,first time charting.....and my first month in the whole time where i stuck a pillow under my hips after but was laying face down.thats it really xx

lol iv been on maca for 2 days now lol
it does increase cm alot lol tmi

i had bucket loads this month as i was on that and gf juice.i was having the lowest stated dose aswell of 1500mg so i love it long time lol xx

My DH's birthday is tomorrow and I got my + OPK today woohoooooo! This shall be a fun tomorrow!

Is it the Horny Goat Weed with Maca from H&B you were taking?

apparently that has other stuff in it that u dont want.mine was just from ebay.factory sealed and everything and its just pure maca root,nothing added.its by swanson xx

apparently that has other stuff in it that u dont want.mine was just from ebay.factory sealed and everything and its just pure maca root,nothing added.its by swanson xx

Cheers chuck. If Im BFN tomoz I'll get my grubby little mitts on some!!!

I am so going to get Maca for next cycle... I am still here... 16 dpo according to FF, but assuming I O'd much later than that (had EWCM for a long time this cycle - was blaming the grapefruit juice!) Only hoping I Od' at or before CD 24 as that was the last night we "danced"... Was feeling so crampy from that point on that I was NOT in the mood.

Everyones charts are looking great (sorry I forget the names! I should start jotting them down as I look at them)...

Anyone want to take a peak and mine and let me know when you think I may have O'd. Several of the temps are marked "o" since my daughter was waking at night and I was testing WAY early (4 am!)...

Thanks so much! Hope to see many more BFPs on this thread. Oh, thinking I am 7 dpo... This will be the longest cycle yet.

I was talking to my cousin and we both agreed that when the semen is inside we have a ton a funky "preg" like symptoms and way out of wack cycles. Very strange. When we were not ttc I never had all the cramps like I do now around ovulation and I was very regular... Am I crazy? lol

:dust: and congrats on the bfps!!!

id go with cd 22 looks likely just scrap the temp cd23 as alot of temps can be way out bc of many factors x

Is it this one? I have the powder but i cant stand the taste

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Swanson-Superior-Herbs-Maca-500mg-60-Capsules-/150472643293?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&hash=item2308de52dd#ht_500wt_928

yep thats the one...i gaged cos could swallow tablet quick enough....argh i bet thats awful raw :(

i_want _one :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Massive dip on my chart today and the lines have gone from solid to dashed, think thats because of the watery cm yesterday.

I'm gutted :cry::sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->