Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

yep thats the one...i gaged cos could swallow tablet quick enough....argh i bet thats awful raw :(

its vile i dont know why i bought it in powder form...

I got BFN today so im planning for next month, i think i'll order some for me and OH

Hi everyone, sorry ive been away.

Wow congrats on the bfps! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok?

My chart is just totally stupid, i hate ff :cry:

Hi everyone, sorry ive been away.

Wow congrats on the bfps! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok?

My chart is just totally stupid, i hate ff :cry:

:hugs:

FF still has solid lines though hun so its still flagging O.

I'm :hissy: with FF too

Morning everyone thanks for the congrats.mrsevans they are my wonder pills and yes that was the link wooohoooo.everyones charts are still looking great xx

T goes my my last af tho lol I should still b on the poppy seed lol xx

i know but its same as doc calculate ur pregnancy which means ull prob be overdue lol

By 2-3 weeks lol the docs phoning me this afternoon with my blood test results to see if I o'd this cycle lol xx

Afternoon campers!

Well my temps took a non-awesome nosedive this morning and combine that with the BFN (on Tescos test) and the wicked AF cramps I woke up with (although they've gone now) I think its safe to say Im out.

I still cant decide what to take next month...just Vitb50 or soy as well or maca. I get a bit wary of buying shiz like that on ebay cz you never know whats in it I guess? I might get the H&B horny goats weed with Maca for DH because he has high risk of spermy issues.

How are you feeling this morning I_want_one now that you're_gonna_have_one???? Teehee.....so happy for you honey, well done! xxxxxxx

lol feeling a little nervous tbh hun.since o ive felt like af is coming but now i know i got my bfp its playing on my mind and im probably making it bigger than it is lol sorry u feel af is arriving.dont count urself out until she shows her face tho xx

By 2-3 weeks lol the docs phoning me this afternoon with my blood test results to see if I o'd this cycle lol xx

yeh change it to i_got_one :happydance:
Thatll be funny on the phone tell them b4 they say anything look i know the answer:haha:

lol feeling a little nervous tbh hun.since o ive felt like af is coming but now i know i got my bfp its playing on my mind and im probably making it bigger than it is lol sorry u feel af is arriving.dont count urself out until she shows her face tho xx

Why do you feel like AF is coming? Do you have symptoms? I think a lot of peeps cramp during early preggy...its your womb getting used to its lodger for 9 months!!!! teehee!

I dont know, Ive just gone to the loo to check but AF still isnt here and I havent had any spotting or tinged CM which is unusual for me. I've got a lot of backache and feel very nauseous as well...but I think thats more with AF being due. I used to vomit all the time with them before I was put on hormone treatment.

Im going to get some more FRERs, CBFM and some Soy for definate when I finish work today. Im not accepting defeat next month, oh no I aint!!!!

just got like a tugging in my ovaries really,just being dramatic i think lol yeah definitely dont count urself out hun mine went down from 97.60 to 97.33 on 11dpo and went back up so a drop doesnt mean anything unless it continues to drop xx

ugh dumb ff.. just took out the one wacky temp and it moved O to cd 13 - and there was no EWCM then.... I do know that last two days where I charted EWCM (tmi) there was more than the rest of the cycle. What do you think?

i_want_one.... I am soooo happy for you! How are you feeling??

Good luck everyone else.

just got like a tugging in my ovaries really,just being dramatic i think lol yeah definitely dont count urself out hun mine went down from 97.60 to 97.33 on 11dpo and went back up so a drop doesnt mean anything unless it continues to drop xx

Thats very true...I guess I just get quite pessimistic with my luteal phase issues. If I manage not to come on today I would be delighted as I would have an 11 day luteal phase then...although I think FF got it wrong this month and I ov'd CD18 which would make me 12DPO and surely I should see something by now? :shrug:

You're not being dramatic hon, its only natural to be anxious at this point. How has DH taken it?

ugh dumb ff.. just took out the one wacky temp and it moved O to cd 13 - and there was no EWCM then.... I do know that last two days where I charted EWCM (tmi) there was more than the rest of the cycle. What do you think?

i_want_one.... I am soooo happy for you! How are you feeling??

Good luck everyone else.

mine kept moving to cd13 hun but changed its mind finally.im feeling good thank u,im definitely on :cloud9: and so is dh,just praying everything goes well xx

Thats very true...I guess I just get quite pessimistic with my luteal phase issues. If I manage not to come on today I would be delighted as I would have an 11 day luteal phase then...although I think FF got it wrong this month and I ov'd CD18 which would make me 12DPO and surely I should see something by now? :shrug:

You're not being dramatic hon, its only natural to be anxious at this point. How has DH taken it?

first of all he was like "its only 2 tests bfp dont get ur hopes up" and then i did the digi and he came home talking about the meaning of life and everything :dohh: really happy,telling me theres an extra person in bed with us and asking how poppy seed is.so i think hes accepted it lol xx

with ur short cycles and my long ones we'll be in 2ww togther xx yey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->