Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

Hi,

I'm having a nigtmare trying to post a link. A lovely lady on another post told me I had to go to sharing and tickers - which I did but it brings up a blank page when I click on the URL they give me...:dohh:

Any ideas???

im the lovely lady :) haha...sometimes

This is la2010 chart link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23f3cc
can u have alook ladies xx

hey everyone!

MrsPop, that temp is still way above the coverline and Im convinced you had an awesome implant dip, still in the game my dear!

Bunni,:hugs: sorry for your arrival, stupid witch.

hey everyone!

MrsPop, that temp is still way above the coverline and Im convinced you had an awesome implant dip, still in the game my dear!

Bunni,:hugs: sorry for your arrival, stupid witch.

I reaaaaaallly hope so hun. AF still hasnt showed up. I tested again this evening with an IC but bfn again...absolutely no sign of AF. Feel a bit crampy but havent been feeling too well and I dont know if its tummy cramps or something.

Thanks hun x

Bunni, sorry the witch got you. She's such a skanky ho that witch!!!!!

MRS Pop... Your chart looks good! You are still above the coverline... Why are your circles "o" and not solid? Was it a time issue???

I need some honest opinions... Do you think I am having an annovulatory cycle? There have been no cramps for 3 days... only thing that is uncomfy are my nipples. I just don't like this chart at all... and I never have cycles this long... Any ideas? Please be honest. WHen I removed the one goofy temp FF moved my O to day 13!!!! There was no EWCM that day AT ALL!....

Wish I knew what was going on ... so frustrated...

MRS Pop... Your chart looks good! You are still above the coverline... Why are your circles "o" and not solid? Was it a time issue???

I need some honest opinions... Do you think I am having an annovulatory cycle? There have been no cramps for 3 days... only thing that is uncomfy are my nipples. I just don't like this chart at all... and I never have cycles this long... Any ideas? Please be honest. WHen I removed the one goofy temp FF moved my O to day 13!!!! There was no EWCM that day AT ALL!....

Wish I knew what was going on ... so frustrated...

Im not sure hon, I think you may have Ov's around CD24-27? Have you used OPKs at all?

My circles are o because I was off work last week so woke up at different times!

Morning ladies :flower:

Please can somebody look at my chart and tell me whether they think I might have had implantation? Not sure if the dip is big enough?

its possible but u really cant tell as many charts have this and get bfns aswell as bfp's
gd luck

Cuccicoo, your chart says you were due on your period 3 days ago is that right? Your chart does look good though its a little early to tell. My fingers and toes are crossed for you hon!!!

Yet another temp dip and BFN on IC and FRER for me....but NO :witch: ? Im 12DPO (never thought Id get that far in my LP!) and feeling horrendously nauseous but if I havent got even a smudge on a FRER by now Ive got to be out surely? *very confused and getting quite upset*

Cuccicoo, your chart says you were due on your period 3 days ago is that right? Your chart does look good though its a little early to tell. My fingers and toes are crossed for you hon!!!

Yet another temp dip and BFN on IC and FRER for me....but NO :witch: ? Im 12DPO (never thought Id get that far in my LP!) and feeling horrendously nauseous but if I havent got even a smudge on a FRER by now Ive got to be out surely? *very confused and getting quite upset*

ur not out hun.....it can take up to two weeks after af due to show up
fx'd hun:happydance:

Thanks Pop. yeah my last cycle was only 22 days but it was my first off bcp and I don't think I O'd so no idea what my LP should be.

Don't get upset chick (much easier said than done), lots of people don't get their bfp until later than 12dpo, at least your LP has increased :thumbup: I think you're defo still in the race!

Thanks girls...Ive been trying to hold it together this morning in work. A particularly low PMA day for me but I'll try to keep my chin up! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Mrs Pop im feeling exactly the same, i'm just waiting for the witch to arrive so i can start the new cycle. had my tears yesterday and this morning.

Big hugs for you hon

ahhh bless you babyhopes2010

I dont think im in the 18% who get a positive after 12dpo, im cramping AF is round the corner i think it will start tomorrow

mrs evans dont be waiting for af ur chart looks fab xx

I was thinking the same thing!!!!

Have you tested again MrsEvans? x

Nah, i only have a clearblue dig left and the thought of seeing 'not pregnant' is too much for me to handle. If my period hasnt come by Friday then i'll use it.

its soo hard to stay positive, but i really feel like im out this month
we tried hard.. maybe too hard.

i did cb digi one month and got not pregnant that really hurt seeing that.i wont use them until im sure iv got two lines x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->