Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

I dont think im in the 18% who get a positive after 12dpo, im cramping AF is round the corner i think it will start tomorrow

I've never heard of this before?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :flower:

I'm into percentages :)

fertility friend gives a 18% chance of pregnancy with a 12dpo negative test

A tiny amount of pink tinged CM for me just now...Im out :cry:

Mrs. POP Oh hun.. I am sorry.... your chart was looking so good!

CucciCoo your chart looks great!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

I have a feeling I am out... We dtd last night for fun and this morning (TMI) on my panty liner (which I had on in case since I am not sure where I am in my cycle) is was a slightly tad brownish color... It was mostly leftover from DH, but never saw a tinge to it before - unless It dries that way on a liner???? My temps are still ok I guess today...

How is everyone else doing today?

so sorry laura.i can feel it in mye bones that u WILL get a bfp next month xx

Can someone tell me what in the heck is going on with my chart and temps and O date? I have had 3 days of positive OPK's the 26th 27th at 7am and at 1pm were positive 8pm was negative....today wake up and do my usual timed test at 7 am and its POSITIVE AGAIN.....I took the two OPK's that were on my chart off....and left O for yesterday as my temps went up today.....what shall I do now? It still says I should O today??? I am sooooo lost and confused and hope things are going to work out....as we have :sex: the past like 5 nights and I'm tired of :sex: :( I don't want to do it tonight to but feel if I don't I may miss something GRRR

Hi Andrea.... your chart looks good - if you bd last night I think you are well covered since you temp went up today....

I have had no luck with OPKs so no suggestions there...

Good luck hun!!!

Update: Just been to the loo and I'm sure that I have some very faintly tinged CM, TMI, its lotiony but an orangie/pinkish. Probably wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't ttc but have become obsessed with CM, NICE :blush:

I have a feeling AF is on the way :cry: this would mean that not only am I out this month but also have a LP of 8 days :nope:

CucciCoo.. You aren't out until the witch arrives! Are you trying anything to lengthen your LP?

Anyone else notice a brown tinges CM the morning after BDing? I don't have it anymore... ?????? If I O'd later in my cycle do you think I may possibly be implantation spotting? Or am I grasping straws? I have no cramps what so ever. When do you think I should test? I am heading away for the weekend with some girl friends... Thanks ladies...

Laura.... you will get your BFP next month... I had that same feeling!!!! ;) xx

Hi ladies, ah I'm getting nervous! I'm due for AF on Friday (2 days) and my temps seem to have stayed relatively high. I'm at 11dpo and haven't tested yet - trying to restrain myself! I have sore BB's , although that's not unusual for this time of my cycle. A little bit of watery CM but nothing to write home about. Can you take a peak at my chart and see if you think it's ok? Thanks in advance and babydust to all! xxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/170867

CucciCoo.. You aren't out until the witch arrives! Are you trying anything to lengthen your LP?

Anyone else notice a brown tinges CM the morning after BDing? I don't have it anymore... ?????? If I O'd later in my cycle do you think I may possibly be implantation spotting? Or am I grasping straws? I have no cramps what so ever. When do you think I should test? I am heading away for the weekend with some girl friends... Thanks ladies...

Haven't tried anything yet as this is only my second cycle so not sure yet what my normal LP is. If it turns out this is AF then maybe try some B6 or whatever it is :blush:

Haven't noticed any brown CM after BD before so hopefull IB hun, I'm hoping the same for myself but just have a bad feeling (for me, not you!). Could you do a test before you go away with the girls, if its bpn then try next week?

Think I am going to test on Friday if I manage to fight the witch away, probably too early but I'm impatient! :haha:

Hi ladies, ah I'm getting nervous! I'm due for AF on Friday (2 days) and my temps seem to have stayed relatively high. I'm at 11dpo and haven't tested yet - trying to restrain myself! I have sore BB's , although that's not unusual for this time of my cycle. A little bit of watery CM but nothing to write home about. Can you take a peak at my chart and see if you think it's ok? Thanks in advance and babydust to all! xxxx

Not very experienced but chart looks great hun :thumbup: when are planning on testing?

Not very experienced but chart looks great hun :thumbup: when are planning on testing?

Ah thank you Cuccicoo! I don't know? Lol I have wasted so much money on tests so I haven't bought any this time round! Maybe Thursday? xxx

It looks good! my fingers are crossed for you!!!!! Do you have any cramps?

Haven't tried anything yet as this is only my second cycle so not sure yet what my normal LP is. If it turns out this is AF then maybe try some B6 or whatever it is :blush:

Haven't noticed any brown CM after BD before so hopefull IB hun, I'm hoping the same for myself but just have a bad feeling (for me, not you!). Could you do a test before you go away with the girls, if its bpn then try next week?

Think I am going to test on Friday if I manage to fight the witch away, probably too early but I'm impatient! :haha:

Maybe I will test Friday morning before I leave.... We can both test Friday! Good luck!!! Stay aaaawwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy withcy...

I started taking B6 and I think my LP increased a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->