Ill show u mine if u show me urs.....chart stalkers

on a positive note ur temps are showing that ur clearly ovulating so thats always good to see :)

Babyhopes, that's exactly what my FRER looked like last month. I nearly died when I saw it grrr. Thats why I am NOT testing until AF is due. No Im not, no Im not, no Im not, NO IM NOT!!!! :haha:

i am not being negative.i was just being informative.sorry if that offended you.
and btw that pic was taken at 3mins

false pos/evaps can happen in and out of time frames.every test has a dif time frame togo by.and you cant say you have a bfp by reading the inside of a digi when it clearly says no.and if your not claiming it is, like you said youre not saying you are pg then why have you got 2 pg tickers.sorry

i could see this getting out of hand

lets just inject some realism into the situation, really optimism and realism are on the same side
Bunnigrl i think anyone looking at ur pics can see a faint line to me its colourless and at 21DPO I'd expect deep pink lines or a blood test before announcing a BFP. so i think its fair for babyhopes to advise you that your tests may not be a BFP so walk on the side of caution, really shes being very loving, when you can see someone maybe heading for a fall its easy to look away she was giving you a heads up that this may not be the BFP yet.

Everyone needs support theres no need to be upset ladies, this is a positive thread lets keep it that way

xxxx

false pos/evaps can happen in and out of time frames.every test has a dif time frame togo by.and you cant say you have a bfp by reading the inside of a digi when it clearly says no.and if your not claiming it is, like you said youre not saying you are pg then why have you got 2 pg tickers.sorry

You know, I usually don't put my 2 cents into things, but since you clearly do, it's my turn. I have only been here at BnB for about a week now, and I am already wishing I had an ignore button for your posts. Why do you feel the need to be so "BFN" in every single post you make?? If a girl wants to dream and hope this this is her month, then why try in every way you can to bust her bubble?!? Frankly, it's just rude! :nope:

i could see this getting out of hand

lets just inject some realism into the situation, really optimism and realism are on the same side
Bunnigrl i think anyone looking at ur pics can see a faint line to me its colourless and at 21DPO I'd expect deep pink lines or a blood test before announcing a BFP. so i think its fair for babyhopes to advise you that your tests may not be a BFP so walk on the side of caution, really shes being very loving, when you can see someone maybe heading for a fall its easy to look away she was giving you a heads up that this may not be the BFP yet.

Everyone needs support theres no need to be upset ladies, this is a positive thread lets keep it that way

xxxx

exactly my point thanks hun.
I was only being honest if u want to hope its ur bfp then go ahead.I sincerely hope it is too :)
all i was saying its it unlikely it is after a full blown af 14 days ago!
i thort bnb pride its self on support and honesty.id
i feel i did both.
iv seen posts thatt are clearly bfn everyone says bfp then the lady is left heartbroken and feeling like she had chemical or m/c which was proberly not the case.
like i said i wish u every luck.i wouldnt have said definately bfn unless i saw ur chart which shows af followed by pre ov temps and a plus opk just few days go.
i dont want this turniung bitchy it was never anyones intention.
me personally i like hayleys way of putting her opinion some people may see it as harsh which i sure is not her intention...she is frank an honest and if ever i had second line/evap i would value her unbiased opinion x

You know, I usually don't put my 2 cents into things, but since you clearly do, it's my turn. I have only been here at BnB for about a week now, and I am already wishing I had an ignore button for your posts. Why do you feel the need to be so "BFN" in every single post you make?? If a girl wants to dream and hope this this is her month, then why try in every way you can to bust her bubble?!? Frankly, it's just rude! :nope:

1-no i dont put neg things on every post i do.if i feel its an evap/false pos i say so.if its a bfp i say so and say i see something and say congrats.
2-im realistic.im not the kind of person to say 'oh thats a bfp' when clearly it isnt.i dont put peoples hopes up for no reason i dont think its fair.an honest opinion is better than a fake one.
3-most women post on here in hope of having that bfp.theres a difference in hoping then there is broadcasting over the site youve got a bfp when you havent,yet.and if you arent saying youve got a bfp then why broadcast it and also put pg tickers when you havent got a bfp??

i do hope she gets a bfp but when you put shes had an af and temp chart which shows ov is taking place why say you then have a bfp??it doesnt work like that.and no im not rude im realistic like alot of ladies on here arnt because there scared to say their real honest opinion.these boards are for real comments not fake ones.

bunnygrl-dont leave the boards over afew comments:nope:.these boards are for people to put feed back.:coffee:i know whilst ttc people can become abit sensetive over things.we arent being nasty we are just saying what we see:thumbup:.id rather know people honest opinions about things than fake ones if i was in your possition.we do wish you luck.but we dont want you to be heartbroken either if those bloods come back bfn for being so hopefull with you already saying bfp with tickers iykwim.:hugs:

Heya ladies
look at my chart :yipee: im only 5dpo so it dont mean anything put my temps are soreing yey lol

i know its too early but i was gonna ask u ladies after ov do u notice ur temp change before you even temp...i was boiling this morning dh said are u ok? lol
This month i feel the post prepared.....bd was spot on and lots of it (no saliva :blush:)
1st month on cbfm so im lil bit hopeful...dont know what the hell went on lat month with my 30dpo all highs.

you might be cooking a lil one in there babyhopes:thumbup:

I do hope so...i think ill be crushed if its bfn this month :(
wow- 5 boys how do u cope lol

i'm lucky they are good kids and my eldest is 18 so not so little anymore lol

lots of :dust: for you hun hopefully you'll be getting that :bfp: very soon

what date you gonna test?

hmmmm....when do u think i should test? :)
u must be fab mum to keep 5 boys in check :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->